Glock 19, maybe a problem

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by glaze22, Jul 6, 2007.

Tags:
  1. glaze22

glaze22

Ok, I have a glock 19 and there is a part where the bullet casing touches a small piece of metal inside the grip frame near the top. I cant find the name of the piece of metal in the manual. but if you rack the slide back and look inside without the clip in, it is the small sliver that is half an inch long that points towards the barell. Well now that hopefully you know what I am talking about even though I described it very bad. Well the metal piece is slightly bent and my friends glock 22 is not. Now I know there are two different calibers, but I am just wondering if anyone else with a glock 19's is slightly bent like mine? Thank you for looking.

2. tpsh

tpsh Babysitter

If you are refering to this metal piece it is called the ejector and yes it is supposed to be slightly bent inwards.

3. glaze22

glaze22

YES. That is exactly what I was talking about. Thank you so much, just got a little worried. Thanks again. Once again the people on this site are just as expressed. Any question is answered no matter how newbe the question may sound. Thanks again.

4. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

:upeyes: That would be Glock schematic part #23, 'Trigger Mechanism Housing With Ejector'. The part you're referring to is the actual ejector, itself.

If your pistol is ejecting, then, there's nothing to worry about. Besides on a G-19 it's supposed to be bent. ;)

Here, add this to your, 'Favorites' list:

http://www.e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterModel=2440z19