Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Natchez Shooters Supply (https://www.natchezss.com) $18.99 for OEM 15 round mags. Then a further 10% discount with the code PO180529. Still have to pay shipping but I ordered 10 today (5/29/18) and the total price was still under $18.50 per mag. And we can all always use more mags right?
The 10% code expires 5/30 and I don't know how long the mags will be on sale for $18.99.
Good luck,
Mac

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
FYI.... Natchez will not ship to Georgia. I have tried to order from them & could not.

Maybe some other states, too, I did not check.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia are the states they will not sell to.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
i'm curious. Why not? Do they have size restrictions on the mags or is it some sort of non-competition thing?

·
Registered
148 Posts
That company will not sell any product to residents of those three states. I do not know why.

Interesting. Thanks!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Their position is that they sell wholesale to dealers in those states and they will not compete with their customers.
Thank you for the explanation. It still sucks when they have the best deals on certain things and you can't buy from them. Makes us feel like we're residents of California or New York or something, hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.