close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 19 mag for Brass & Bullets

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by duckslayer79, Sep 19, 2003.

Tags:
  1. duckslayer79

duckslayer79

Hello all:

I am looking for some bullets and brass. I am interested in 9mm (.355 diameter) FMJ bullets. I dont need soft points or hollow points as I will killing paper only unless you have some in a large quantity that you are willing to get rid of. I am going to be loading 357 sig rounds. I prefer 124 grain but I will look at all grains. Bullets will need to be jacketed as they will be shot out of my Glock 31.

I am also looking for some 45 Long Colt brass. I dont have any prefrence on brand as long as its in good condition. I have had good luck with starline, BMA, remington and Winchester. I would like to know how many times its been fired if possible.

I am short on cash so I have a few things I would like to trade instead. First off I have a used Glock 19 15 round preban 3rd Generation Drop Free magazine. It is a factory Glock. I havnt put many round through it like 300 or so. The follower, spring, and insert are all in great shape. The mag catch notch looks great also. Feedlips are not bent, chiped or deformed at all. Mag has a good amount of wear on it from being taken in and out of gun. Still fits great and falls freely from the gun loaded or not. I also have an Ar-15 carry handle scope mount, Brand new Lee hand Primer with box. I may have something else laying around so let me know what you looking for.

You can post offers here or email me at duckslayer79@cox.net. I will send you picts of the mag and extras that I have.

Thanks for the help
    Richard W. Gullotto