Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking everywhere for a holster (OWB or IWB) for my Glock 19 Gen 4. I have a Lasermax SPS-C-G light/laser combo on it and I cant find any company that offers a holster for this setup. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't called the company to verify yet, but Werkz holsters shows on their website (www.werkz.com) the lasermax sps-c-r (same as sps-c-g but red instead of green laser) as an option on their OWB holster. I'm looking for the same as you are as I have a sps-c-r on my G19 gen 4.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't called the company to verify yet, but Werkz holsters shows on their website (www.werkz.com) the lasermax sps-c-r (same as sps-c-g but red instead of green laser) as an option on their OWB holster. I'm looking for the same as you are as I have a sps-c-r on my G19 gen 4.
you ever find a compatible holster? Im in the same boat as both you guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased a holster for my Glock 19 Gen 4 w/SPS-C-G at Justholsterit.com
I called and spoke to Jeff... he told me that Lasermax is not too far from their shop, so they are able to make their holsters with all or most of Lasermax's products. Just be sure to choose Spartan 2 Laser/light from the drop down option list. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.