Glock Talk banner

glock 19 gen 5 MOS and glock 45 Mos

2081 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  glocker199
Hello, so I recently picked up a Glock 19 gen 5 MOS. I wanted to upgrade the sight to suppressor height night sights that co-witness with either the
Trijicon RMR 2 or the Holosun 507C-X2, Holosun 507k? can anyone give me some recommendations because I'm a little confused. This will be my Conceal carry gun. Just in case something happens to the red dot I still have back up sights for both.

I'm also wondering the same for Glock 45 MOS because I plan on putting the Trijicon RMR 2 on this one. what sights with co-witness with the RMR type 2? This will be my home defense gun.

Edit: I own a few other guns and Glocks. This will be the first time I'm upgrading any of them. Ammo and training has been covered. i wanted to down size because its summer.

Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time and help.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
261 Posts
Hello, so I recently picked up a Glock 19 gen 5 MOS. I wanted to upgrade the sight to suppressor height night sights that co-witness with either the
Trijicon RMR 2 or the Holosun 507C-X2, Holosun 507k? can anyone give me some recommendations because I'm a little confused. This will be my Conceal carry gun. Just in case something happens to the red dot I still have back up sights for both.

I'm also wondering the same for Glock 45 MOS because I plan on putting the Trijicon RMR 2 on this one. what sights with co-witness with the RMR type 2? This will be my home defense gun.

Edit: I own a few other guns and Glocks. This will be the first time I'm upgrading any of them. Ammo and training has been covered. My other CC gun was a 19x but i wanted to down size because its summer.

Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time and help.
Any of the Ameriglo "XL" Height supressor sight sets will give you lower 1/3 co witness with the Holosun 507C > I have several set up this way. If you want full co-witness you will have to "bump up" in height maybe to the "2XL" etc. There are many different configs for night sights plain black front rear etc. Download the Ameriglo catalog from their site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.