Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of having the original slide milled, Picked up a Legion Precision (Avondale, AZ) "Sleeper Build" slide. (Complete slide w/ suppressor height sights. Foxtrot Mike threaded barrel. Lone Wolf stainless guide rod assembly.)
Holosun 507C ACSS Vulcan in green.

When I picked it up Saturday, owner told me to give it 200 rounds to break it in. I put 150 rounds through it Sunday before mounting the dot (100 rounds 124gr NATO/50 rounds 124gr). Not a hiccup.

Love the look of this slide/firearm. Frame and slide = Sniper Gray.

Air gun Grey Knife Trigger Gun accessory
Bumper Automotive exterior Gadget Office equipment Trigger
Light Air gun Auto part Gun accessory Metal
Automotive lighting Electricity Gas Electronic component Electrical supply

·
Mr. Awesome
11,959 Posts
I’m not a big aftermarket GLOCK parts, fan, but that is nice. I like the clean, but functional look.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Instead of having the original slide milled, Picked up a Legion Precision (Avondale, AZ) "Sleeper Build" slide. (Complete slide w/ suppressor height sights. Foxtrot Mike threaded barrel. Lone Wolf stainless guide rod assembly.)
Holosun 507C ACSS Vulcan in green.

When I picked it up Saturday, owner told me to give it 200 rounds to break it in. I put 150 rounds through it Sunday before mounting the dot (100 rounds 124gr NATO/50 rounds 124gr). Not a hiccup.

Love the look of this slide/firearm. Frame and slide = Sniper Gray.

View attachment 979131 View attachment 979135 View attachment 979136 View attachment 979137
Lean, mean & clean- nice work!

·
Zombie Response Team
g29sf for life.
2,502 Posts
Love the British DPM background.

Reactions: DADoser

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
That’s the way they need to checker the slide from the factory, that thing is sick man!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts