Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
G One NINER
434 Posts
if you Buy the gun, and would like to even up trade for a Factory Mag Release button.. drop me an email.. we can cross ship to each other. I have several Factory length mag releases in my parts bin. as well as slide stops. connectors and springs.

[email protected]

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm a fan of the extended magazine release. I have them on all my Glocks. I find the extended magazine release give you grater leverage and facilitates a quicker more positive magazine change. I find the extended magazine releases uncomfortable if I don't slightly sand down all four corners of the magazine release. Give it a try it makes a huge difference.

·
hedgehog
1,447 Posts
is anyone willing to post close up comparison photos of the stock mag release and the extended factory mag release ? I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Either way, take a piece of sandpaper and just slightly round the corners of the button. Enough to be barely visible makes a massive difference in comfort.
I loved my extended mag release until I got the Tucker "Answer" holster years ago. Then, I removed it because it poked my side. I've missed it a little.

I should have tried this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts