Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Safariland Right hand draw, model #295 with fit the glock 19, or 23 . It even fits my glock 17 and 22 , the barrel does NOT extend past the holster either....

this holster is a level II retention. In like new condition. This holster retails for approx $140 new

info from Safariland on the holster........
Safariland 295 Mid-Ride Level II Duty Holster
The features of the Safariland 295 duty holster make it easy to transition from a revolver to a pistol. This advanced holster design includes the familiar feel of front unlocking draw, mid-ride and straight drop cant that allow for quick, easy draws. Optimum retention and stability are provided by a front wraparound thumb break and an internal trigger guard lock that holds the weapon firmly in the holster with two patented clamp-like injection-molded fingers. Available for double action only pistols

I will include 2 of the safariland duty belts ( 1 is like new , 1 is used but still in very good condition. ) these are the Ranger belts. one is a size 28-32 waist, the other is size 34-38 waist.

I will also include a like new G&G mag pouch ( black leather ) that will fit glock 19/23 mags.

whole package price .... $125 + shipping..

thanks
colt!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts