close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 18 on shooting gallery TV show

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by chbix, Feb 12, 2007.

1. chbix

chbix

I dont know if any of you watch shooting gallery (shooting gallery website ) , a program on the Outdoor channel, but the latest show that aired on 2/7, had the host, cant remember his name off the top of my head, interviewing a guy that wrote "Unintended Consequences", he is a avid gun collector, he has a double barrel, what equates to an elephant gun to me that fires a bullet that is like an inch wide that fires like a 1800 grain bullet or something.

Anyway to the point the guy also is a class III collector and shoots a number of auto weapons, an RPK, some russian smg, some auto pistol with a shoulder stock, a thompson, and the beautiful G18 with 30 round clip.

Just thought it was pretty cool, the show only showed them put 2 magazines through the G18, which lasted probably about 5 seconds each if that. but it was new video of the G18 that hasnt been seen multiple times.

Anyway i ramble:banana:

2. Hoosier Glocker

Hoosier Glocker

I keep hearing people talk about shooting shows on the Outdoor channel. Anyone know if this channel is available on Comcast digital cable and what the station abbreviation is for it?

3. CMH

CMH

I watched the show. The guys name was Michail Bane host of Shooting Gallery.

The Glock 18 section was amazing to see how fast it went through 33 rounds of 9mm ammo, looked to me like about 2 to 3 seconds.