Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Gen4 BETATester
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to the Range a few days ago and they had Glock 18 33rd clips in stock. I been looking for some for range use. So I ask the guy how much factory Glock 18 mags will cost he polite about it 99.99 or they have Knock of Koren mags for 69.99..... it took everything I had not to laugh at this guy. Seriously has the price gone up that much.... I ordered a cheap knock off from http://www.lonewolfdist.com/ for 12 or 13 dollars should be here some time next week. Figured I try Lonewolf cause there a sight sponsor.

·
Registered
964 Posts
They are called magazines not clips and Gunbroker.com has Glock factory originals for less than $40.00

·
Shellback
5,833 Posts
Sorry about ^^ we have some seriously anal people on here when it comes to Clips and Magazines, when in reality nobody really cares.

But, yeah, everyone is out to rape you on 33rd mags right now.

·
Banned
466 Posts
:popcorn: This could get good!:rofl:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I still do not see the fascination about a 33rd magazine. Once this hysteria ends there will be a flood of 33rd magazines. I can remember not even 3 months ago trying to sell a brand new unfired mag and getting low ball offers of $25 and such. Glad I held onto it but I still wont use it at the range as it is not practical.

·
Shellback
5,833 Posts
I still do not see the fascination about a 33rd magazine. Once this hysteria ends there will be a flood of 33rd magazines. I can remember not even 3 months ago trying to sell a brand new unfired mag and getting low ball offers of $25 and such. Glad I held onto it but I still wont use it at the range as it is not practical.
I really like the 33rd at the range, but that's about it.

·
Federal Member
29,495 Posts

Zombies............ Must be ready for Zombies....... :supergrin:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Why don't they make a 33 rounder for my .45's :(

Moreover...Why not a 50 round clip with a fore-grip attachment?

·
Gen4 BETATester
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Sorry about ^^ we have some seriously anal people on here when it comes to Clips and Magazines, when in reality nobody really cares.
+1 Thank you, Tampa, for clarifying this issue in a succinct and factual manner.
CLIP is one syllable; MAGAZINE is three. Save your breath.
IF you are old enough to remember back when, a magazine was for reading. Clips WERE the term to use. Since then, PC has taken over everything.
S2

·
Just pixels
2,991 Posts
They are called magazines not clips and Gunbroker.com has Glock factory originals for less than $40.00
Again I'm sorry, you simply do not have the gravitas to decide what words mean. Merriam-Webster on the other hand does.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clip

2: a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm

1 - 20 of 33 Posts