Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
good day mga ka BoGs, bago lang po ako, i also wanted to buy a G17 or G22 sa gunshow this july, discounted ba prices dun and ilan percent?
salamat po

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
Originally posted by magsasaka
good day mga ka BoGs, bago lang po ako, i also wanted to buy a G17 or G22 sa gunshow this july, discounted ba prices dun and ilan percent?
salamat po
welcome! hard to say how much they would retail this july. pag-uusapan pa ng dealers yan. check out the buy and sell thread, mikey177 is selling his at a very reasonable price

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks sir 9MX, just checked the thread, good thing- we're both from pangasinan... the bad thing, 1st week pa ng july darating USAID,:)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Im also new here and planning to get a G19 at the Gun show this July (a lot cheaper my sources say). I'd really would like to have the 40 cal but since im just starting, i figure the lower cost of ammo will get me further on the range with a 9mm.

Sir deenoh, how much is the membership fee for WSC Shooting Club, i live near the airport and I think WSC is the nearest range from my place (if there is one nearer, pls let me know). I read that for a PTT, you need to be a member of a gun club. And how much approx would one spend for a practice at the range?

Also, is it better to be a member first before actually getting the piece, or is it the other way around?

Thanks in advance...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts