Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this in December of 2016. I prefer black to this color, and therefore have listed this for sale. This has a lot of custom upgrades; see below. Factory new. I have not fired it. Up for bid is a customized Glock 17 built by JL Custom Arms, LLC. This Glock 17 is new in original box and has been Cerakoted OD green and all of the internals have been upgraded. The barrel is a 5.03" Lone Wolf Distributions black nitride .5x28 threaded barrel with thread protector. The sights are Ameriglow suppressor height tritium night sight. It also has Lone Wolf extended mag release, Ultimate trigger stop, and 3.5lb conector. EFK fire dragon stainless steel guide rod and two springs 15 and 17 pound. Zevtech Tech striker spring 3lb and skeletonized firing pin. Ghost Inc plunger spring, trigger spring, and maritime spring cups to allow the pistol to be fired soaked or under water. The trigger brakes at 4lbs with a very short reset. The handgun comes with two 19 round mags (2rd glock mag extensions), original guide rod, and box. I will only ship to a FFL. $615.00 Add 3% if using Paypal for payment.

I will meet with the purchaser within a 45 minute drive of Memphis, TN if you are a handgun carry permit holder from TN. Please be aware of your state laws regarding firearms.

questions to [email protected] or text me at 901 355 5044

1 - 3 of 3 Posts