Glock Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Ebay CA632 gen 1 complete upper ended with no bid $499 (I bought the box and manual), yours is very nice LTD date code Feb 89. Ebay or gunbroker do a search or others here can get you closer as to price . The market is weak right now.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Its ok $999 was a good bid , I made it by 1 cent . The last 86 I bought was I think $650 , last box was $500 so some get great deals some just keep adding . For the older collectors buying that box or manual at $50 to $200 each is basically over . For the newer collectors as my self its our reality, so its normal. It would be like in 1999 buying silver at $4.75 oz or gold at $280. Its not going back to what it was , those days are gone . lets see what the 85 goes for ?

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Its ok $999 was a good bid , I made it by 1 cent . The last 86 I bought was I think $650 , last box was $500 so some get great deals some just keep adding . For the older collectors buying that box or manual at $50 to $200 each is basically over . For the newer collectors as my self its our reality, so its normal. It would be like in 1999 buying silver at $4.75 oz or gold at $280. Its not going back to what it was , those days are gone . lets see what the 85 goes for ?
You still got a good deal, that set should have gone for $1,500. It's the impact of the economy.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I haven't seen complete uppers bring significantly more on gunbroker or eBay. Chances are, that was a police destruction gun so the frame has been destroyed which means there's no chance of ever putting it back together. I would think the value would be higher just for the early parts, but most of the unique early parts are in the lower. So realistically, that will likely bring between $400 and $500 at auction with the caveat that sometimes you catch two deep pocketed collectors who just have to have your piece and will bid prices up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Agree that the slide probably came from a destroyed frame. If you want, look at everygunpart.com. They are very expensive, but I did find a West Palm Beach PD G19 slide there, but it wasn’t cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts