Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm attempting to make all the springs in a Glock pistol at home for my homemade glock. Could someone please measure their (non-captured, non flatwire spring) uncompressed recoil spring. If you could please provide: wire diameter, outer diameter of spring itself, spacing in between turns (offset), and length of the uncompressed spring. Thank you in advance.

NOT DPM SPRING.

(In my last post I received much hate for not emphasizing this: PLEASE MEASURE YOUR UNCAPTURED GUIDE ROD)

·
Registered
278 Posts
So you want the specs of a Glock uncaptured no flatwire spring? That Glock doesn't even make? For your 'homemade' firearm?

Yes, I suppose I can see why you received hate. I have a feeling you're about to receive it again, shortly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
So you want the specs of a Glock uncaptured no flatwire spring? That Glock doesn't even make? For your 'homemade' firearm?

Yes, I suppose I can see why you received hate. I have a feeling you're about to receive it again, shortly.
Yeah, maybe aftermarket spring.Glock also makes uncaptured recoil springs. Is there a problem?

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Recommend you get with a company to provide you the specs of any quasi-Glock parts if these are serious inquiries.

You will need much more than spring dimensions.

·
Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member
9,398 Posts
Yeah, maybe aftermarket spring.Glock also makes uncaptured recoil springs. Is there a problem?
1) what you want Glock does not make( this is not hate, but an observation of your need to get further education.)

2) suggest you pick a manufacturer for your question(s).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.