close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 10mm Carbine

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by rigger7, Apr 6, 2006.

1. rigger7

rigger7

What do you guys think?
    Impulse Gun Barrel Glock stock with 16" carbine barrel.
    I'v been on their website and like the 16" barrel with a shroud on it,but I would like to know your opinions.
    Thanks
    Rigger7

2. 10mmPhil

10mmPhil

I'm not real wild about the Impulse system.

If Glock made a "Storm-like" carbine in 10mm,
    I would get one in a heartbeat!

3. rigger7

rigger7

Don't want to bust your stones or anything but what do you think is wrong with impulse system?
    I'd really like to hear your opinion.
    Thanks
    rigger7

4. nvrquit

nvrquit

If this has been answered in some previous thread, please accept my apology in advance.

Beyond the funkiness in appearance of the Impulse configured Glock, is that said configuration legal under current BATFE regs?

5. GLK19

GLK19

Yep , me to ,as soon as they make one in 10mm I'm all over it !

6. rigger7

rigger7

Don't get me wrong if Glock would put out a Carbine like the Berreta Storm I would be into that in nothing flat.
    This is the one thing that has really pissed me off about Glock.
    I don't know if all the rumors are true and I have actually talked to a Glock Rep at my local gunstore and he did say that a .223 carbine would be announced in 2007.
    I swear I looked at the guy and said ".223 what the hell are you guys thinking?"
    I mean wouldn't you think that a company that has made pistols in every calibre imagineable for I'll say 20 years+ would first start off with a pistol calibre carbine that would take the same mags as the pistols that are in production.
    Some really needs to step away from the Hefe-Weizen glass.
    Crap this ended up being a rant on my part.
    OOOPPPSSS!
    rigger7

7. Wicked96SS

Wicked96SS Typical Gun Nut Millennium Member

I think a carbine in a rifle caliber is WAY better than them putting out something like the Storm in a pistol caliber... I personally have no desire whatsoever to have a carbine chambered in a pistol round. I would LOVE to see a .223 or .308 or even a 7.62x39 carbine that is Glock reliable and just as easy to maintain.

Although, I have to admit, a 10mm carbine would have me all over it... and, while we are dreaming, they would then released G20 magazines that held 30 rounds to go with it... now THAT would RAWK!

8. Andy Holzrichte

Andy Holzrichte

I would love a 10mm carbine, but don't like the idea of using Glock frame for a conversion. I don't have a problem with a handgun w/o a manual safety. It will either be in a holster or in my hand ready to shoot. IMO a carbine of that sort would have to be carried chamber empty for safety. That doesn't appeal to me.