Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
10,822 Posts
Well, it is being brought in to try to kill off the Murder Hornets...

·
Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking
2,784 Posts
Planted tomato plants Monday, now this. It was 41 here this morning!

Reactions: FullClip

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I just checked the forecast for KS. 60s and 50s for the next 5 days. It’s not unusual to be in the 90s here by early May. I always complain that we only get about 2 weeks of Spring and Fall between hot and cold weather, but lately it has been pretty freaking awesome weather, here.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
Here in CO it's been seasonably warm (60's and 70's) during the day but below freezing at night.

Reactions: boyscoutG36

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
Spring has been cool and wet this year. We got some balmy weather starting last weekend. I noticed a titmouse that landed near me on the porch yesterday. Just after that, a hummingbird hovered nearby while looking at me. The feeder went out for her later. Yesterday, I should have put on long pants instead of shorts and the furnace ran last night. I high around 80 would be more typical for early May.

·
Registered
771 Posts
That's why the Libs changed Globull Warming to "Climate Change" Now weather it's hot or cold,sunny or cloudy or raining,it's due to "Climate Change". Just like the Libs changed their name from Liberal to Progressives because people got wise to Liberals being associated with scams and lies.

·
Registered
782 Posts
84 in Santa Fe today....predicted 68 tomorrow. No signs of any clouds though. FWIW, my son tells me it is supposed to be 77 in Fairbanks, AK by Sunday....unusually warm for this time of year up there.

·
Registered
10,822 Posts
South Florida just got through the hottest April on record....
And Connecticut just had one of the coolest Aprils on record.

(depending on who you talk to and where the statistics come from....)

·
Watcher.
40,638 Posts
47 here rt now,got down to 36 last nite.'08. :cool:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts