Glock Talk banner

Glipsc Match shooters, Help needed

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  domzilla9 
#1 ·
More people need to learn to be Range Officers in the GLIPSC matches just to cover for people that can not make the matches or just to give me a break now and then. Jim Caskey is a USPSA RO and is willing to put on a little training for anyone interested in helping out. Also anyone who wants to set up a match let me know what you want to do and I will help you do it if it can be done indoors.
Dean

#8 ·
TacShooter et al. No worries. It was a joke, just not a funny one.

TreeHugger and I were talking about GLIPSC matches at the range yesterday and the subject of "training nights" came up. One night it might be helpful to everyone, and especially new shooters, if we did a little "competitive training" rather than a shooter a match per see. I believe that Saul Kirsch has a description of how to run Bill Drills with a group of shooters. I have his book around here somewhere but I can't find it. Any interest in this?

TreeH, how did your IDPA qualifier go today?

#20 ·
I have RO'd or SO'd for several years. I did it at BGSL for IDPA, GSSF Matches and in Frankfort when we were running IDPA matches. I am always willing to help out and am interested on taking any refresher courses that may be taught. I expressed to Win (sp.) at the last indoor GSSF match at the Bluegrass Indoor Range that I was willing to help him out by assisting running that match.

Just let me know how I can help. But remember, I drive from Frankfort to these matches.

Thanks!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.