Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Horselover Fat
35,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supermarket shopper upset about purchasing limits throws steak at cashier

He was caught red-(meat)handed.

Authorities in Texas have identified an irate supermarket shopper who threw a steak at an employee after learning the store had implemented limits on the purchase of meats.

The Leander Police Department says the suspect, who was captured in surveillance footage, was shopping at an H-E-B at approximately 7:30 a.m. on Sunday when he was informed of the product limit. He then assaulted the cashier by throwing a packaged steak and a head of lettuce at the H-E-B employee, police say.

Following the incident, Leander Police shared a photo of the suspect and his white Ford Fusion on Facebook, asking for the public’s help in identifying the assailant. Police later confirmed they were able to positively identify the man, and thanked “everyone for their help.”

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/supermarket-shopper-upset-meat-limits-throws-steak-cashier

·
Standing my ground...
1,380 Posts
He just wanted him to have a steak and a salad. *s*

·
Mentally Frozen
28,546 Posts
People are so sensitive.

Reactions: FullClip and snerd

·
Caffeinator
6,008 Posts
Now that it has been in a cashier's face, I'll buy the steak for 50% off. You can keep the lettuce.

Reactions: snerd

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
And here I was thinking this was going to be another meth/bath salts cannibalistic Florida-man thread.

Reactions: snerd

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
I've shopped at HEB before.

They probably should have a limit on how much meat you can get there.

They were doing him a favor.

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,137 Posts
I'm glad to say that's rare.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts