close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glad To Be Here

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Last Rites, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Last Rites

Last Rites GLocK FaNaTiC!

Greetings forum community!

My name is Priest, (yes that is my boneafide first name... I always get odd looks whenever I make introductions if you can appreciate the unusual nature) ...I'm glad to make everyone's acquaintance here!

I just signed up and got my approval by email this afternoon, and wanted to make my first post here by saying hello. I'm glad to be part of the forum community of fellow Glock enthusiasts, and know I will enjoy coming here many times in the future for information and all my Glock related needs. I honestly have no clue how I survived this long without knowing about this forum in the past. I guess you could say I have never been a very big computer user or internet savvy kinda dude. In the past year I have become much more familiar with web surfing and internet searching for my curiosity and needs.

I'm jazzed to be here and have already started reading tons of threads and getting all kinds of great information and tips from this website. I dig it! Hope to make many friends here and learn lots!

Ciao!

2. Last Rites

Last Rites GLocK FaNaTiC!

I guess no one ever comes to this section of the forum haha. :upeyes: