Giveaway Knife

Discussion in 'George Tichbourne, Custom Knifemaker' started by George Tichbourne, Jun 10, 2010.

1. George Tichbourne

George Tichbourne Deceased

One of the knives that will be given away in GT's Summer event is going to be one of our new "Urban Tacticals".

We are pleased to be able to offer this one as it will made a great addition to anyone's outdoor or working package.

https://glocktalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=198749&stc=1&d=1276172878

Sandvicks 19C27 multi grind spear point type blade, titanium chassis, bead blasted Red G10 scales. This frame lock will offer years of heavy duty service and will be something to be proud of.

Good Luck to All !!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  2. Dean22

Dean22

I'm not normally a big knife guy but that's smooth looking knife!
    Thank you for contributing to GT's Summer event, I and I'm pretty sure every once else really appreciate your contributions :) Without companies like yours I'm not sure how we'd get to keep this forum that's been a wealth of information for many.

3. George Tichbourne

"Thankyou" Sir, we're by no means a large company like most of the businesses on this site. It's just George & I. I'm Carol - George's wife.

We feel that guns and knives go together so we thought we'd join you folks for a while make some new friends.

This GT Summer event sounds very interesting and like alot of fun so hopefully our two knives will find good homes and be used to their potential.

Good Luck to you Dean22 :wavey: It was so exciting to see a response to one of our posts............Thx. Carol

4. WacoGlock

WacoGlock

Anyone should be proud to win that great looking knife.

5. Dean22

Dean22

It actually changed my view on carrying a knife. I had no clue how nice some people made them.

6. LDO

LDO

That is one sweet looking knife.

I'll enter the drawing but since I never win, I may check out your site, or at least have the wife check it since Father's Day is coming!!!:supergrin:

7. George Tichbourne

"Thankyou" - George puts a little bit of his soul into every knife that he makes, to him it's not just a knife/tool/collector piece - it's a part of him that he's passing on to everyone who buys or is gifted one.

This afternoon he was busy with the finishing touches to get it ready for the event. The bowie is underway too, we would like to ship the two of them together.

8. George Tichbourne

Sir :) you have to come and pay us a visit :):). What you see here is a heavy duty working knife. George makes a variety of knives - something for just about everyone. Below is a recent folder that went out as a Wedding Anniversary present. The Lady wanted ivory for her husband - evidently 14th anniversary is ivory - as this is illegal in Canada and alot of countries we suggested she might like Mammoth - this critter being extinct for roughly 30,000yrs.

https://glocktalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=198796&stc=1&d=1276213939

This Gent's folder boasts Russian Mammoth with wharncliffe style blade.

Once you start looking at custom knives you'll be amazed at what you find. We classify our knives as Functional Art. Even the heavy duty workers are attractive in their own way. I've got a small photo album up for George on this site - I think you just hit on his name but I'm not sure.
    Visit our website one day and see what all he does.

Thanks again :wavey:

Attached Files:

9. George Tichbourne

"Thankyou" :) Think positively !!! This could be the time you walk away with a prize, there are a number of different prizes :):) We have two knives in the draw - this one and a bowie knife.

We'd be hard pressed to get you one of these "delivered" for Father's Day but if an order came in I could always send you a letter with the expected delivery date :whistling: Oh, we give Purchase Reward Points TOO.

Good Luck with the Draw !!!