GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Finally picked up the G19RTF2 yesterday. As long as it took me to find one, it was really crazy to see 15 G19 and 13 G17 RTF2's sitting there all at once. LGS said they were from a Law enforcement training center. Looks I'll be picking up a G22 RTF2 now in the future.
Speaking of Gills. You should name your trio Maguro, Hamachi, and Sake.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My 17 rtf could use a little brother. Who do I call to get on the list for a 19? :D

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk 2

·
Taco Tuesday
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I know exactly where they got that one from...:supergrin:

·
Banned
399 Posts
Decided to SELL my G19 rtf2/gills... scroll up you will see it in the pic with my g30sf... It has truglo tfo sites on them and its in mint condition... no wear... serial number NVE... Fired yellow case dates 10/06/09... Make me an offer

·
New here
28 Posts
If anyone is into having a big brother for their RTFs then you should know Glockmeister just got a shipment of NIB 21sf RTF2s. No gills on them but the best frame ever put on the big .45.
And if I am not mistaken they are the rarest RTF2 ever produced.

·
Banned
399 Posts
If anyone is into having a big brother for their RTFs then you should know Glockmeister just got a shipment of NIB 21sf RTF2s. No gills on them but the best frame ever put on the big .45.
And if I am not mistaken they are the rarest RTF2 ever produced.
Not the rarest anymore... thousands being distributed..

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
This thread is making me regret having my 17 RTF2 w/ gills up for sale. I just bought a FDE 17 & figured i didnt need 2 17's since i still have a 23 w/gills. I may take the add down.......what to do.

·
Taco Tuesday
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
This thread is making me regret having my 17 RTF2 w/ gills up for sale. I just bought a FDE 17 & figured i didnt need 2 17's since i still have a 23 w/gills. I may take the add down.......what to do.
Keep the Gills!!:wavey:

·
New here
28 Posts
pureform1278, when and why did this happen? I thought there was only somewhere around 5000 total 21sf RTF2s produced. Was that not the case? Did Glock have a large stock of these sitting around. Just curious.
Thanks for the info.

·
Banned
1,846 Posts
I'm not getting this gill obsession. I hated it when it came out, that it is rare makes me wish I had gotten one of the 17s just to have. But present day I would treat it just like any other used 17 if I came across one. Not paying extra or pulling hair out over it.

·
RTF2 Addict
5,433 Posts
I'm not getting this gill obsession. I hated it when it came out, that it is rare makes me wish I had gotten one of the 17s just to have. But present day I would treat it just like any other used 17 if I came across one. Not paying extra or pulling hair out over it.
I won't pay extra either. I like them better and the RTF2 over the stock gen3 grip. I just started late in Glocking and missed them when they offered new.

·
Taco Tuesday
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I won't pay extra either. I like them better and the RTF2 over the stock gen3 grip. I just started late in Glocking and missed them when they offered new.
I agree. I haven't paid any extra for the RTF's, in fact I've actually paid less for all mine than normal Glocks.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Same here, and I got all mine in new condition...which is why I ended up with three. Could not pass up the deal.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts