Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Taco Tuesday
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked up the G19RTF2 yesterday. As long as it took me to find one, it was really crazy to see 15 G19 and 13 G17 RTF2's sitting there all at once. LGS said they were from a Law enforcement training center. Looks I'll be picking up a G22 RTF2 now in the future.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Awesome! Congrats on the acquisition! They had that many there huh? I'm getting ready to walk out the door and shoot the second one I just got. Be back later ;)

·
Taco Tuesday
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Have a good time shooting, I'll get out this Thursday.:supergrin:
Yeah he had 10 last week, but I missed out and was lucky enough to reserve one on the second batch. I tried to get two of them "maybe being a lil greedy" but they were all spoken for. [email protected]!

·
Banned
1,839 Posts
Awesome gun! Congrat's. From what I hear it's a little harder to find an RTF2 19 than any other RTF. I just put a G17 RTF2 on layaway, I should be able to get it out in about a month. The RTF2 Glock's are my favorite Glock's, especially the one's with the Shark gills! Good find, be sure to tell us how it shoots.

·
Taco Tuesday
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome gun! Congrat's. From what I hear it's a little harder to find an RTF2 19 than any other RTF. I just put a G17 RTF2 on layaway, I should be able to get it out in about a month. The RTF2 Glock's are my favorite Glock's, especially the one's with the Shark gills! Good find, be sure to tell us how it shoots.
Thanks will do!! You'll have to let's us know too when you get yours.:supergrin:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Finally picked up the G19RTF2 yesterday. As long as it took me to find one, it was really crazy to see 15 G19 and 13 G17 RTF2's sitting there all at once. LGS said they were from a Law enforcement training center. Looks I'll be picking up a G22 RTF2 now in the future.

They still had some?

·
Taco Tuesday
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Taco Tuesday
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What kind of condition did they end up being in?
The one I picked out has slight holster wear on the front of the slide, but the others had a lot more. For the price he had them at I'm not complaining.

·
Registered
167 Posts
The one I picked out has slight holster wear on the front of the slide, but the others had a lot more. For the price he had them at I'm not complaining.
Good to hear I just picked up a gen 1 17 and hoping to get a gen4 blue label 19 in the next week or two if I can find one. So if he gets some in later this summer I may have to pick one up.

·
Banned
1,839 Posts
Thanks will do!! You'll have to let's us know too when you get yours.:supergrin:

You know it buddy! I have to give a shout out to Stolen Photo, he tipped me off to the location of a NIB G17 RTF2! $495, no price hike. I said I was going to only buy used Glock's from now on but I simply couldn't pass it up.:cool:

·
Registered
31,713 Posts
Do the gills work better than the regular serrations? The regular serrations really suck bad when your hands are at all slick.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Do the gills work better than the regular serrations? The regular serrations really suck bad when your hands are at all slick.
I don't have any problems with the non-gill version, but there is a noticeable(but not huge) difference for me with the gills. Just a bit more friction or grab in the same surface area, resulting in a more positive grip. It's a shame they aren't bringing it back.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

1 - 20 of 63 Posts