close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gil Spencer: Media trying to win gun-control argument with insults

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by HerrGlock, Jan 1, 2013.

1. shotgunred

shotgunred local trouble maker

Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 or Clinton gun ban was enacted in 1994. When the internet was in its infancy. The liberals had the media on its side and was able to the conversation and agenda leading up to the ban. This time around they still have the media but we have the internet. This time the conservative people of the United states have a voice. A place to rally support and a place to show the lies and deceptions of the left. We no longer have to put up with the left insulting and demonize gun owners and their supporters. We have a Voice!

I say to all the people out there that think we have already lost is your wrong! This time we have a voice. Use it. It

2. blackjack

blackjack

Two things come to mind: first, I love the closing line because I see it time after time - "winning...with wit, logic, and better arguments."

Second, the writer missed one other opportunity to point out the hypocrisy of Gregory sending his kids to a private school with 11 armed guards, not counting the Secret Service there to protect the Obama kids. He ridiculed LaPierre's idea for armed personnel for all schools.

3. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy

So many things I find insulting with the anti gunners but that of Piers Morgan, especially towards John Lott and Larry Pratt was extremely rude, unprofessional and totally unacceptable.

I've met both of these gentlemen as well as Steven Dulan (the attorney from Michigan) and all are polite, reasonable, professionals.

THese folks were invited guests, who were in my opinion, ambushed, browbeaten, and insulted.

These guys are entitled to an apology, if not by Piers Morgan, then by CNN.
    Guests should expect such treatment on the Nancy Grace show but NOT from a host of a CNN show.