close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Giant Hidden Gun vault - Safe Room - Underground shooting range - Home 4 sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glocklight, Jun 8, 2007.

1. glocklight

glocklight

Being a Glock gun enthusiast I realized this might be of considerable interest to Glock and gun owners in general. I've got a very unique home we are selling in SE Colorado. This is a RARE chance to have the ultimate in security for you and your family already built complete with a huge underground safe room while looking like a regular home. See www.matrixkey.com for more information and pictures. Whether you want a giant underground Gun vault - the kind that can't be unbolted and taken away - or a hidden safe room built on the Utah Shelter Systems concepts OR a 40' Underground shooting range this is IT. It has a 40' long by 8' diameter Underground Steel shelter which has hidden access from a hidden room in the basement (and even the access door is hidden in that hidden room) as well as access to the outside from a steel door hidden in landscaping. It also has specially designed anti-flood air ventilation system hidden which even has available a blast valve and NBC filter for it. This is a 5 or 4 bedroom home (depending on how you choose to use the rooms) with 2 bathrooms and 2,663 square feet in the home plus roughly 200 square feet of floor space in the shelter for a total of 2,863 square feet. Three rooms are brand new in the basement this month (April) and were just given a final inspection. There is a cozy warm wood stove in the living room as well as Central Heat. This home sits on 1.09 Acres of land in a beautiful setting with fantastic mountain views and it is within walking distance of BLM lands and a great state park with boating, swimming and fishing (less than 5 minutes drive or about 15 minutes walk to the park). They allow shooting with shotguns on this area of BLM lands too! So while it looks like a regular house in a neighborhood of fine homes it has this great hidden Underground Safe Room with very heavy steel doors custom built with multiple locking mechanisms from both inside and outside the doors. The house has 4 Skylights plus a nice Hot Tub on the back porch as well as an extensive Alarm system. Current price is less than the similar ordinary home adjacent to mine! (that home sold just a few months ago for ~ $205k). The current price has been lowered to $189,900 for a quick sale. There are no houses in the immediate neighborhood that are less than $200,000 and none of them have a shelter with a value of over $45,000! This is like getting the house at a great price and the shelter FREE! See more at www.matrixkey.com (lots of pics and info) Contact me at safehome4sale@matrixkey.com or matrix44@matrixkey.com Thank You for your interest!

2. Halojumper

Halojumper

That's a cool looking place. Too bad it's not closer to this area. Good luck with selling it.

3. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman a.k.a. DaReaper

+1

4. Xrunner

Xrunner Running Man

Could you PM me with your location info? Thanks

5. glocklight

glocklight

PM sent Xrunner. Posting this on GT has generated quite a lot of interest as I've had over 270 hits on my web site today (it's been only about 10 to 20 per day until now) and several emails of interested parties. I was putting this up on a couple survival forums but I don't know why I didn't think of coming here earlier. I miss having the time for all the good info and reading I used to do here on GT but that and any shooting is going to be on hold until we get moved and a new home built. If anyone here ends up buying this home I WILL be making a donation to GT. Right now we are cash poor so I can't do anything up front. And if anyone here buys it or sends someone to me who buys it I'll buy you 500 rounds or up to $250 worth of ammo upon closing. Thanks again everyone for the interest.

6. ThePrepared_com

ThePrepared_com

Why no location info? Thats usually a pretty big factor when buying a house.

7. glocklight

glocklight

Sorry I didn't include that in the post above. I assumed anyone interested in buying would check out the web site where it says the location. But it's a good point to list here anyway. It's in Pueblo West, Colorado. Beyond that I'm not giving the actual address unless I talk to people and know a little more about them because of the unique nature of this house. The eventual buyer will probably appreciate that privacy also.

8. pesticidal

pesticidal Eh? CLM

Interesting, but that web page needs to be modified so you don;t have to scroll around to see everything

9. glocklight

glocklight

pesticidal - you know I was working on that yesterday most of the day. I believe if you have Internet Explorer it works fine but if you have FireFox, Opera or some of the other non-IE browsers it starts out super wide. It comes back to normal width if you scroll down and click on one of the left or right arrows by the thumbnail pictures. What browser are you using?

10. glocklight

glocklight

There is also an option in some browsers such as Opera to use the "fit to window width" option (Ctrl-F11 in Opera) that will bring things in so it all fits the width of your screen. I'll take another shot at fixing that today on the site though.

11. pesticidal

pesticidal Eh? CLM

Yep. I use Firefox, Windows IE works fine on that site.

12. glocklight

glocklight

Thanks - I just now decided I would fix it by going to a 'Montage' picture gallery. The slideshow gallery was the problem all along but I like the way it worked. But I know a lot of people use Firefox now so I converted it to a montage setup and it seems to work fine now with Opera and everything stays in the normal page width. Thanks for the help with this!

13. glocklight

glocklight

Well - I'm close to hiring one of a couple Real Estate agents so if anyone had interest in this and wants a serious form of personal preparedness now would be a great time to contact me before the RE agents get hold of it as I'm sure the price will likely be higher for them to get their cut. Free ammo or up to $250 offer still stands - I know that isn't a great amount but we are retired and need to be able to build our next home with this as well as survive on it while building.

14. glocklight

glocklight

Well one more bump - RE agents have been interviewed and there will be one hired probably next week. One LEO from out of state will be looking at this during the weekend. If they don't buy it will be quickly listed with an agent. Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in this.

15. Punkkin

Punkkin

That's a great looking place. Good luck with your sale.

16. eastwa

eastwa

how much to ship to 99400?

17. glocklight

glocklight

Eastern Washington - well the shelter will fit on a flatbed 18 wheeler so I'll leave it up to you to check on shipping from 81007 :) I actually did mention the possibility of selling this separately since I've come down so much on the house price it's like I'm giving the Shelter away FREE! In fact paying you to take it is more like it. This rather bad real estate seller's market has us chomping at the bit to get moving as I thought it would sell by now. We've lowered this a bunch and if anyone wants a steal of a deal contact me by email. We just want to move to our new property and start building our new house but I can't do that until this sells. We also have to finish building within 2 years of moving to the new property so I can't really move now and wait for this to sell even though we have a big motorhome. If it didn't sell after moving we might be in trouble so - price is dropping like a lead balloon.
    BTW if anyone would like the eBook I just wrote detailing how to build a shelter like this - complete with pics and diagrams I'm selling it for just $6.95 on my web site. It has info that was formerly on an Internet web site a few years ago but I have not been able to find most of this information anywhere else on the Internet since they pulled that info from their web site. They now only sell the shelters there. It's available in Adobe .PDF format so either PC's with Windows or Macs can view the book. You can get it here: Click Here for UnderGround Shelter eBook