close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ghost Recon

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by GLOCKFAN4LIFE, Nov 30, 2004.

1. GLOCKFAN4LIFE

GLOCKFAN4LIFE

Anyone play i love the game have been playin since day one and still hooked....

2. chevrofreak

chevrofreak Senior Member

Yup yup. Ghost Recon with Desert Siege and Island Thunder, as well as other mods, such as Navy Seals, Battleborne, Sniper Armory....

3. C9X19

C9X19

Yeah, I stopped playing after computer games were discovered. But I remember I used to own my dad lol.

4. Hauptmann6

Hauptmann6

Yup, I still fire it up every now adn then...

5. Nicky D

Nicky D CLM

I am playing GR2 now. I don't get much time to play with having a 17 month old daughter, but when I do get some time I always seem to go back to either GR or GRIT. I just love these games.

6. adaptable

adaptable

When the original Ghost Recon was new, you could count on me disappearing for 24 hours every time an expansion pack came out. I wouldn't leave my room until I finished the entire campaign on "elite" without losing a single man.

To this day I still mourn the loss of my favorite automatic rifleman, Darren Edwards, the only Ghost killed under my command. It was the last mission of the first campaign. I felt so guilty leaving him behind, but I really needed to take a shower and actually attend a class or two.

Still haven't tried GR2; I'm a bit nervous about the new style--seems more arcade-like. Seems a lot of people hated the excessive realism of the original, but that's why the game is so dear to me.

7. madcapmagician

madcapmagician

I've got GR2 for Xbox. It is an awesome game. The multiplayer and surround sound is pretty awesome. Get 4 M240s/M249s going at once and you'd better start grabbing the china as it shakes off the cabinets upstairs.

8. breiss13

breiss13

I have been playing gr for about 2 years now on the computer. I only play on the internet with other people on ubi, it is awesome with real people and smart players most realistic battle game ever.