close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ghost 3.5lb. connector?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Doughnutman_923, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Doughnutman_923

Doughnutman_923 Blessed Are The Peacemakers

Okay so once upon a time I bought a Lone Wolf 3.5lb. connector and after about 15 rounds the connector would start to 'walk' out of the trigger housing (I think, but it didn't work either way) to the point that the trigger would not even function!!! so I stripped my Glock and seated it back into the housing. Same thing time and time again so I ditched it.

Anyone got experience with Ghost connectors????

Thanks in advance!

2. TxGlock9

TxGlock9

3. Doughnutman_923

Nah, man. The aftermarket connector is the same angle as the stock one that works perfectly at more poundage. Also, my springs are all correct. I'm not an armorer, but I've known my way around Glocks since I was 16, and I know what I'm doing when it comes to my Glock pistols. I'm the kinda guy who detail strips his Glock when he gets bored. That's why I thought the part was crap, because it just didn't work.

4. TxGlock9

TxGlock9

Not sure if you have already tried but did you put the stock connector back in to make sure it was in fact the LWD connector that was the culprit? If so, are you interested in buying a brand new version of the LWD #3.5 connector? I have an extra one lying around never used that I will send to you for $8..

5. Markasaurus

Markasaurus

I bought one glock (26) and just left it alone. Except for the "trigger polish job" which i don't think did anything.
    I tried the trigger "glock block" contraption thing but it got lost. I am not messing with my glock anymore. I will use it as designed (i have had 6 or 7 FTF most of them with fiocci ammo. i no longer use it. I think the short baby glock design had something to do with it. I clean, lube and shoot it, period.)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  6. Doughnutman_923

Yeah I ried it and another 8lb. one I bought and they're flawless. And thank you, but I hear good things about the Ghost Inc. connectors and I've never had a good experience with LWD.....maybe I'm unlucky, but I'm not chancing any of their products anymore, unless they were to give them to me for free. :whistling:

7. arushus

arushus Biggest Member

I went with the Ghost 3.5 connector and LWD ultimate trigger stop, as opposed to the ghost rocket 3.5...I just liked the trigger stop better cuz it is adjustable and did not involve any filing...Im happy with this setuo...

8. TxGlock9

TxGlock9

Definitely. The overtravel stop is a good product. I have it on my 19...

Donutman: No problem. :)

9. SouthernBoyVA

SouthernBoyVA

My primary carry gun is one of my 3G G23's to which I have made the following modifications;

• 3.5 Glock connector, part #00135, from Glockparts.com
    • 6# trigger spring, also from Glockparts.com
    • Smooth faced trigger (G22)
    • Cut and shaped the safety tang on the trigger face for a flush fit

I have tested five connectors on this pistol and determined that overall, Glock's 3.5 connector was the best one for me. These above changes result in around a 4 1/2 pound trigger which has a very nice break and a good reset. For a carry gun and my purposes, it satisfies my needs.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011