Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
In Omnia Paratus.
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was my birthday today and my GF got me a Cold Steel AD10. Im a fan of overbuilt knives. I have to say, if you like that style, you need to try this thing. It's freaking amazing. Ergos are really great in fencing grip, even better in reverse grip. About 3.6" blade. CPM s35vn. Contoured G10, full aluminum liners. It's lighter than you would think too. It feels like an end of times folding knife. What I was impressed with was the fit and finish on this knife. Super smooth action. Butter. Yes the triad lock on this is super smooth. If your like, I want a pocket knife that can take on anything, get this. You wont be disappointed .
IMG_20200522_080340_01.jpg

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Nice looking knife. Let us know what you think of the steel used for the blade. I have a benchmade with S30V and love it.

·
In Omnia Paratus.
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already have a knife in S35vn that I've put some miles on. I can say it's very impressive steel. It's a peach. They say it's a tiny bit better than s30v, but in actual use I really cant tell a difference. I will say s35vn takes a scary light saber edge. I have a lot of nice knives. The more I handle this knife, the more it feels like it would push my other knives down on the ground and kick them in the stomach, then walk off laughing.

·
10MM WOOOOOOT
5,833 Posts
Cool and I bet it was nice and sharp from the factory. Cold steel does stout well.

·
In Omnia Paratus.
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it was hair popping sharp out of the box. I kept staring at the box because I told the GF that I would be very happy with an American Lawman, so I fully expected the knife to be that model. I own the Code 4 which is also a great knife in its own right. If you want super thin, and totally to disappear in the pocket but you still want a full size knife, the code 4 is a wonderful knife. I know it's a Cold Steel love fest right now lol there is a lot of stuff I don't like from Cold Steel, just saying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts