Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Proud Infidel
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
moving to the del rio area for .mil assignment. are there any uspsa/idpa/3-gun matches nearby? also, what do i need to do for a texas ccw permit? thanks.

·
Proud Infidel
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, it'll be good to get back in a red state.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Check out www.texastactical.net
They put on two IDPA matches per month at Cedar Ridge Range in Bulverde.
They also put on a tactical carbine shoot. Good folk, well run matches.

·
Registered
446 Posts
moving to the del rio area for .mil assignment. are there any uspsa/idpa/3-gun matches nearby? also, what do i need to do for a texas ccw permit? thanks.
Your welcome.
Where exactly will be stationed in the Hill Country?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Bummer, you'll be 150 miles West of San Antonio, making the Texas Tactical matches unpractical to attend. I'll do some checking with the guys and see if I can find you something closer to home.

·
Proud Infidel
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bummer, you'll be 150 miles West of San Antonio, making the Texas Tactical matches unpractical to attend. I'll do some checking with the guys and see if I can find you something closer to home.
thanks, i'd still be willing to travel maybe one weekend a month to attend a good match and just stay at randolph.

·
Registered
446 Posts
thanks, i'd still be willing to travel maybe one weekend a month to attend a good match and just stay at randolph.
No need...I live just down the street from Randolph :) That's where my son stayed with his GF last time he came home. (something about being at mom & dad's house with the GF???) LOL!! I got two spare rooms, anything for a soldier.
Welcome to Texas:supergrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts