Glock Talk banner

Getting pass the "But" factor

686 Views 19 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  deputy tom
Have you found the PERFECT conceal carry firearm for you? One that doesn't have the "But" factored in? I will use myself as an prime example. I would buy then sell, sell then buy. All while losing thousands trying to find the perfect gun. From $1300 Legions to $300 Caniks I've owned them all. Trust me. Lol. It was always "this gun feels great BUT it's to heavy. This gun is comfortable to carry BUT I don't like the trigger. I like the trigger BUT I don't like the grip." There's always a BUT. Some pistols I kept because it worked flawlessly. But finding the perfect EDC was a pain. Finally the M&P 2.0 compact came along and oh wow. IMO there isn't a single thing to BUT about this pistol. Right out of the box, the changeable backstraps, the perfect grip stipulations, the new and improved trigger system, good sights, excellent weight distribution, small/light enough to carry comfortably yet big enough to fight with. I've ran this pistol so hot I couldn't place my thumb on the takedown lever in the thumbs forward position; yet nothing melted and it continued to functioned flawlessly. I now have 2 of them and finally found my PERFECT EDC. No BUT's. Lol. Have you?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,933 Posts
I have two guns that I consider having no "buts" - my SIG P226 Legion and my HK VP9SK. Both are flawless right out of the box, and I've shot the crap out of them without a single hiccup.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.