close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

German Shepherd Pups ..TOP WORKING PEDIGREE!!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by venomjunky, Jun 1, 2006.

1. venomjunky

venomjunky

These are not your average AKC Shepherds. Dad is a titled (SVV1) import from Slovakia (Very dark & elagant 77 lbs). Mom has excellent conformation evaluation from a judge from France (65 lbs). Both have unbeliveable working pedigrees. Both parents have excellent hips and elbows.These will be highly trainable and well balanced Dogs. I have 5 females and 1 male left. All are very dark with some sable. Shipping possible. Will also drive to meet in KS OK area. Like anything you get what you pay for. These will have huge heads, tons of drive and very healthy strong bones.Tons of references. May consider some trades (Firearms & reptiles). Call or Email for more pics and info. They are ready to go!!
    These pups will be top sport,police,family protection dogs not to mention the breeding potential. Both my male and female are VERY social and highly trained. Great with kids! ( I have 2) Parents on site & pics available.Feel free to check out these websites. This is who imported & sold me my male. The second link is to the kennel where my male was bred and trained. DONT MISS OUT ON THESE!!

Thanks in advance

$400-$500 Trey Small 316 871 6716

www.alpinek9.com

www.jinopo.cz

2. venomjunky

venomjunky

BUMP.....not your average shepherds!!!

Trades for firearms possible.

3. venomjunky

venomjunky

$350-$450 need to move them ..I have 5 out of 10 left.

4. venomjunky

venomjunky

2 left...Any takers?? These are hands down some of the nicest Shepherds for sale.They ARE the best price on Shepherds of this quality!!!

Pic of Dad...he is a titled import!!