Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been obtaining my GAP ammo from Georgia Arms. Bulk purchase. Checked their site a short time ago and noted GAP ammo was out of stock but they had other ammo. Thought I would check today to see of GAP ammo was in stock but can not locate their site. Called their telephone number but it was disconnected. Can not find any info on them. Does anyone know if they went out of business or merged with another company? It was a good source for practice ammo. If they are closed, does anyone have any suggestions on another source. Prefer to buy in bulk

· "Don't Tread On Me!"
6,425 Posts
Sounds like it's time to learn how to reload your own. You'll love the freedom you get by learning how to handload your own ammo. I've never been very worried about any caliber as long as I can get brass and dies for it. Check out some of the RCBS or Lee Starter kits over at Midway USA's web site and get busy rollin' your own for about 1/4 to 1/3 the price of what Factory stuff costs.

· Combat Diver
3,770 Posts
I have been obtaining my GAP ammo from Georgia Arms. Bulk purchase. Checked their site a short time ago and noted GAP ammo was out of stock but they had other ammo. Thought I would check today to see of GAP ammo was in stock but can not locate their site. Called their telephone number but it was disconnected. Can not find any info on them. Does anyone know if they went out of business or merged with another company? It was a good source for practice ammo. If they are closed, does anyone have any suggestions on another source. Prefer to buy in bulk
Try it now.....

"Our Apologies - Due to a technical glitch our website was offline for a few days. We are happy to be back online and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused our customers."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.