Georgia Arms Ammo

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by Black Dog, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Black Dog

Black Dog

Anyone have very recent experience with Georgia Arms as far as delivery times and quality ?

Use to buy 9mm from them years ago and they were outstanding on both counts.

2. J_Rico

J_Rico

I have still been pleased with the quality. Delivery times depend upon what you order.

.38spl seems to take a while. I lost track of the next to last order. Sometime over a month.

Ordered more a couple weeks ago. Still waiting, but it will get here eventually.

3. ssfeldjager

ssfeldjager

Good ammo, but there's no bargain on their prices.

4. awoodpd13

awoodpd13

Quality: Excellent

Delivery time: N/A - my last several purchases from them have been picked-up @ GunShows!

5. Doc Pathfinder

Doc Pathfinder

Georgia Arms ammo is pretty good stuff. I have shot thousands of rounds and never ever had a problem with their pistol or rifle ammo. I have never ordered ammo from them, I just picked it up at gun shows.

6. grenadier

grenadier

Their ammo is as good as any on the market. Some of my 9 mm's still have their 124 grain +P "Shear Power Plus" Gold Dots in them, and I feel 100% confident that they'll work as well as any other Gold Dot out there.

Their premium ammo uses low flash, clean burning powders, and Mr. Shipley runs a great organization. I use with confidence.

7. J_Rico

J_Rico

They may be catching up. My last order was placed 3/9. I have an email from them saying it has shipped and will be here on the 19th.

That's not bad.

8. DarkBlade1000RR

DarkBlade1000RR

They are pretty quick when they have current stock...I find it easier to call them up rather than email though....received my 1K .45ACP last week....still waiting on my 180gr 10mm though....might just have them send me 1K of the 165gr since they have that available now....3-4 weeks out...maybe longer for the 180gr 10mm....

9. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Their mainstream bulk ammo (9mm, .40, .45) prices don't seem that great but their niche bulk (.357 SIG, .45 GAP, 10mm) is fairly cheap.

10. the iceman

the iceman Proud Veteran CLM

I placed three orders in July of 2009. I am still waiting. I just checked and my orders still say "in progress."

I still want to try their ammo but they have probably lost any future business from me.

11. Glock-it-to-me

Glock-it-to-me Catching liars

I have a big ol' box of GA .357 SIG on the ammo shelf. :tongueout: