George Soros calls Obama 'greatest disappointment'

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jul 18, 2018.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"George Soros calls Obama 'greatest disappointment,' says he doesn't 'particularly want to be a Democrat'

New York billionaire George Soros said former President Barack Obama was his “greatest disappointment,” during a wide-ranging interview with the New York Times published on Tuesday, while also appearing to distance himself from partisan politics.

The wealthy liberal donor, who was an early supporter of Obama’s 2008 presidential run, told The Times that Obama was “actually my greatest disappointment,” before he was reportedly prompted by an aide to clarify that he was dissatisfied on a “professional level,” rather than with his presidency.

At another part of the interview, he told the paper that Obama "closed the door" on him after he secured the presidency.

“He made one phone call thanking me for my support, which was meant to last for five minutes, and I engaged him, and he had to spend another three minutes with me, so I dragged it out to eight minutes,” he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-doesnt-particularly-want-to-be-democrat.html "

Fred Hansen likes this.
  2. thewitt

thewitt

Soros really expected to directly pull Obama's strings, rather than have to work through his progressive operatives...

3. G26-Has-my-6

G26-Has-my-6

thankfully that wrinkled old prune won't be around much longer. I suggest we start a Soros dead pool...I give him 30 months left on this side of the sod.

Fred Hansen, BigBull 301 and Lockback like this.
  4. thewitt

thewitt

Unfortunately his son is even farther to the left.

5. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

6. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

He has made his proverbial "bed" in this life. I do not wish him ill...he is not for me to judge...but 2 seconds after his last breath, he will meet someone who most definitely will hold him accountable for every word, thought and deed

Fred Hansen and Rellik like this.
  7. rj1939

rj1939

Where the movie "Poor White Trash" was filmed
    I call BS......................soros got his way, now he is trying to claim he didn't.......................rewriting history to save himself. soros scheming has been going badly lately.

hogship, Wayward Son, Kablam and 7 others like this.
  8. Glock1963

Glock1963

Hmmm... I guess old George and I actually have something in common. I never thought I’d say that.

9. TheDud

TheDud Previously vram74

Guess Obama lost his cloning rights in the new world....

Fred Hansen likes this.
  10. nursetim

nursetim

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: More proof 44 was a puppet. Soros needs his assets seized. A whole bunch of innocent people have their assets seized for much much less.

hogship, vram74, Fred Hansen and 3 others like this.
  11. Jim Watson

Jim Watson

Does that mean that Obama was not an honest politician? He didn't stay bought.

12. ReaPer105

ReaPer105

So Soros is pizzed all that money didn't buy the amount of influence he thought it would? Too bad.:flag:

nursetim, janice6 and -JCN- like this.
  13. JBnTX

JBnTX

...And at the same time George Soros says to Hillary Clinton,

"Girl you'd better get elected president in 2020. I didn't invest all that money in you just to see it wasted."

"If you don't get elected, you just might have to give all my money back."

Fred Hansen, janice6 and Bish1309 like this.
  14. ROGER4314

ROGER4314 Friends Call Me "Flash"

George Soros and I finally agree on something! Obama was a great disappointment to me, too!

I've seen every Administration all the way back to Eisenhower and consider Obama to be the WORST President of all! We've had crooks, liars, con men, cheaters, idiots and scum in the Oval office, but Obama is the worst of all!

Incidentally, "George Soros" is not his real name, but a turd by any other name is still a turd.

Flash

nursetim, Fred Hansen and janice6 like this.
  15. LostinTexas

LostinTexas Exploring Alternate Routes

Soros is disappointment that Jugears didn't completely implode the US. He tried.
    The nation is more divided now than any time in my life. Police are criminals, criminals are heroes, heroes are despised, the deep state is stronger than ever, the economy was tanking, the employment rate was an artificial low number and dismal, foreign enemies were consoled and paid, The media was bought and paid for and speaks for itself, and I could go on, but feel my BP increasing.
    Jugears did quite the job on our nation. He and Soros just didn't realize how resilient it is, and how dogged determined we are to keep it.
    Oh we have our enemies within, but the unmasking and childish torrents of those enemies is played out on forums like this daily. I just hope it takes because the enemy is more determined and understands not to let their success ride. They are more dangerous than ever.

G17Jake, m58, Glock1963 and 5 others like this.
  16. thewitt

thewitt

This is the most likely reason he said what he said, yes.

17. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

Were you a Nazi collaborator, too?! ;) Yeah, I too found it a bit concerning that I agreed with George (just this one time!) also.

Fred Hansen and janice6 like this.
  18. rj1939

rj1939

Where the movie "Poor White Trash" was filmed
    Soros won't take personal responsibility for his foul up, much like Buffett won't take any for "his favorite bank" Well Fargo

Fred Hansen and janice6 like this.
  19. bdcochran

bdcochran

Put aside the political rhetoric for a moment. It was simply a bad investment. His money, his investment. If Mr. Obama believed that there would be money donations from Mr. Soros, he would have spent more than 8 minutes on the telephone.

When you totally bored, research the list of visitors to the White House. One guy visited some 200 times during Mr. Obama's presidency. He just happened to have business dealings that would be affected by the political process and he kept donating! Mr. Soros did not have those continuing business interests - he had already made his money and was in the process of giving it away.

Shorthand - Money talks; bull s--- walks when you have a politician in the equation seeking power.

Fred Hansen likes this.
  20. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

This is the first time I agree with something Soros said.