George Floyd Dropping Square White Baggie (Video)

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Faceshot

Faceshot

Can't obfuscate truth to avoid making the situation worse. People need to learn to behave.

Caver 60 likes this.
  2. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

You can read post 29.

3. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

I guess some people don't want to see all the evidence.

g30nut and Faceshot like this.
  4. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Well, that'll teach me. Yeah, he clearly dropped a baggie of drugs on the sidewalk. I was looking at the wrong spot.

Nevermind.

5. fg17

fg17

Fatboy2001 likes this.
  6. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

They didn't take him out and put him on the ground. Looks like he tried to escape out the passenger side after they loaded him on the driver's side. Look at the 2 videos I posted.

ModGlock17 and DonGlock26 like this.
  7. The Father

The Father

Must have been a slow day in Minneapolis. Have had numerous locations in company call about counterfeit money. Never have had a response by PD sending a cruiser to the location. The response is 99% of the time, ok your report number is such an such.
    Floyd is obviously not a counterfeiting kingpin. The responding officers could have slapped him around a bit and scolded him, case done move along. Like I said, slow day for the PD that day. Must have missed the part where Floyd had the printing press and a stacks of fake 20 dollar bills in the car.
    Zero reason for Floyd to be dead from the encounter.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    TACLOAD and Fatboy2001 like this.
  8. Ay Dios Mio

Ay Dios Mio

Screenshot_20200601-180856.png I noticed a similar officer at Seattle's police line last night...on SWAT. Looks like the size of a first grader.

Send in 7 or 8 teeny tiny officers they would be survivable. Who hires these folks?

9. Dynactus

Dynactus

Those are affirmative action hires. These hires prove that the Police Department is "woke". My prediction is that one of the tiny officers will be Chief one day very soon.

Scott1970 and DonGlock26 like this.
  10. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    Could it be a squad was in the area at the time the call came out?

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

DonGlock26 likes this.
  11. 1bigK

1bigK

My 2 cents: I don’t for one minute believe that county’s medical examiner’s autopsy report. The city starting with immediately after Mr. Floyd’s death, has been in CYA mode and they are looking for any little wiggle room that might get them, and their officer, off of the hook for that murder.

Of course you have to know this about me to appreciate what I am saying. I have seen C&C Denver meddle with a court case, with their DA explaining to the judge right before the trial that I had to be found guilty of something/anything related to an arrest where I was beaten badly after in cuffs. We (my attorney and I) were privately instructed by the judge that there would be no discussion of Constitutional rights or my right to a search warrant allowed in this trial, upon threat of spending the balance of the trial in jail for contempt of court. To sit and endure 2 days of a trial where my attorney was not allowed to object to anything, to watch the city’s asst DA do and say anything that he wanted unopposed.

Had 2 witnesses, one was threatened by police and wouldn’t’t even talk to me again, let alone testify in court. The other, he and his wife and baby daughter were relocated twice before they could be subpoenaed to testify. White truck in the middle of the night loading from the alley. No forwarding address, no trail; but the same story twice.

I will never trust anything that any governmental agency ever does again. On the bright side, I will never serve on jury duty for a criminal trial in Denver again either. And that has really pissed a few judges off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    DonGlock26 likes this.
  12. billy_56081

billy_56081

If you can't "breve" you can't talk!

1bigK likes this.
  13. Lampshade

Lampshade

Well fortunately for you both the county medical examiner's report and the independent autopsy determined that Floyd died via homicide.

14. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

It was probably just his Flintstone vitamins. I hear they have a new white powder flavor.

As far as knee on the back of the neck/throat/whatever... anyone watch UFC? Lots of guys getting choked out. Completely out. Don't hear of many UFC MMA deaths do we???

Faceshot and DonGlock26 like this.
  15. Faceshot

Faceshot

To be fair, if the knee stays there for over 8 minutes, we'd be seeing them.

ExecutiveWill likes this.
  16. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

So far, this looks like the result of a perfect storm: bad officers, pre-existing health conditions, poor George was impaired walking poorly and never stop talking until he couldn't talk anymore.

Seems like one of many deaths chalked up for Covid19 when the patients had serious preexisting conditions. Many patients would have died anyway within a year. Covid19 made it faster. So it's a Covid19 death!

By the same token, George was murdered, even though there was preexisting conditions.

17. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

I suppose you should have taken your own advise and waited for all the facts right?

18. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

I would have comprehended better than you.

Don't fight a battle you can't win. George didn't have the mind at the time to understand that.

19. bigj480

bigj480 CLM

haha, I just have to laugh at this. Thank you for that. That is one strange business card. Note, I'm not saying it was drugs but it is NOT a business card. :D

1bigK and DonGlock26 like this.
  20. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Of course you would have.