George Floyd Autopsy - Hard Drugs User ?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by ChrisD46, Jun 4, 2020.

1. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

The people who George Floyd and his “homies” burglarized and held guns on are probably glad to see him go.

Quite frankly I’m tired of the glorification and the nationwide mourning of human garbage. It happened with Michael Brown, it happened with Freddie Gray, it’s happening again.

Fox News, and all the other MSM networks are televising George Floyd’s funeral as I type this. Will they be televising the funerals of all the innocent people who died in the riots?

**** this glorification of scum. I’m done

aircarver, Micki58, NoStress and 3 others like this.
  2. Lampshade

Lampshade

Well the coroner explicitly stated Covid was not a contributing factor and although had a detectable level of methamphetamine in his body, he was not intoxicated by it at the time of his death.

So not only are your statements factually inaccurate, but entirely transparent in your attempt to distract from the relevant issues.

czsmithGT likes this.

3. Dave Brubaker

Dave Brubaker

It does not make me wonder about all the unrecorded ones.

4. ChrisD46

ChrisD46

*This is what I mean , plus with all the drugs in his system it doesn't sound like an individual who was turning his life around ? You just want the media to get the narrative correct ! Heading into the future will African American males get a pass on hard drugs possession ? Will they also get a pass on other illegal activities as well ? If you are a white cop working a big city , over - night beat you pretty well know what you are going to find with a number of the the indigenous population you pull over or hold for questioning . So what do you let "slide" and what do you uphold the law on ? Perhaps a good white cop is dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't now when pulling over African American suspects ? With the pendulum swinging so far to the left - I can see it now when a white cop pulls over a suspect : "Mr. Smith , I'll let you keep your Meth and Fentanyl but I need to take the illegal pistol you had under your shirt ... I won't arrest you or write a report up on the pistol - I'll just take it away from you - does that work for you Mr. Smith ? If that works for you Mr. Smith - then you are free to leave ... However I would try to get home soon though if I were you so you keep you and your your drugs safe" . This scenario I described may not be as over the top as you think ? LA just diverted $150 million immediately from the police dept. to fund a new community diversity program . Not sure where all of this is heading - is it too much to ask that common sense be exhibited on all sides of the equation ?

Trebore likes this.
  5. ChrisD46

ChrisD46

It's all the same person - correct ? ... The decline of western civilization . The dumbing down of America - many things are acceptable now that shouldn't be . The greatest generation and what they stood for here in America are but a distant blip in the rear view mirror now ... Sad - it might be time to say : "Waiter - Check Please" ! ... Then pack your bags and bail on the USA for a new home some where else .

6. MinervaDoe

MinervaDoe

https://abcnews.go.com/US/george-fl...s-america-approaching-10000/story?id=71038665

7. illrooster132

illrooster132

he died a horrible death. bu the way he was testing a covid-19 cure. lets just leave it at that.
    the point is that him died in the cops hand.

czsmithGT likes this.
  8. Lampshade

Lampshade

9. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

2nd degree murder is a stretch, I dont believe the cop intended to kill him

10. TF2Addict

TF2Addict

AKA, they murdered him.

czsmithGT likes this.
  11. TF2Addict

TF2Addict

2nd degree doesn't require intent. Look it up.

12. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Second-degree murder is an intentional killing, but is less serious than first-degree murder because some malicious factors aren’t present. Both first- and second-degree murder in Minnesota have aspects of the “felony murder rule.” Felony murder is when you kill a person during the commission of another felony, such as rape or burglary.

13. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    NoStress likes this.
  14. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977 "Cynical Little me"

Have you noticed MN. hasn't released his criminal history there, or say if he didn't have one "which I doubt". Texas has. He did 5 years for invading a home, armed, and he put the gun to a pregnant womans womb and tossed the house for drugs and money "AKA agg home invasion".

Maybe by "turning his life around" he just meant "stealing only", which is a vast improvement over home invasion with a gun.

MinervaDoe likes this.
  15. MinervaDoe

MinervaDoe

Thank you. I did not realize that the narrative that we had been fed only contained part of his rap sheet.

16. Lampshade

Lampshade

Read the statute and not just the first result google gives you.

17. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

its still a stretch, restraining someone as a po during an arrest

18. Lampshade

Lampshade

I think its pretty easy to argue that keeping your knee on the neck of an unresponsive person for a solid three minutes constitutes aggravated assault.

19. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

good luck proving murder 2

20. Lampshade

Lampshade

I think they've got a pretty good shot.

Its obviously not reasonable to keep your knee on somebody's neck for 3 minutes when they're unconscious, and doing so quite obviously poses a significant risk of death or serious bodily injury. That's aggravated assault, a felony. And since Floyd died as a result of that felony, the act would meet the statutory requirement for murder 2.

Did you have any kind of substantial response?