Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Heine slant pro sights pictured are no longer on the gun as they were dead. I still ahve them and will include them witht he gun.

She wears fresh TRU-DOT night sights now. Comes with 1 NDF Glock 17 round magazine and 4 DF Glock 17 round magazines. No box, but the gun is in amazingly great shape. It obviously was not a Police gun because the frame isn't all chewed up nor is there a great deal of wear on it. Pics do not do it justice, folks. She's a beaut!

SERIAL PREFIX: BC

$500 or trade for a PM9 DLC with night sights.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Way to **** on my thread. Thanks. Trying to explain that Gen 1 guns in good condition are worth more than new guns is obviously lost on some.

·
Premium Member
2,443 Posts
I believe I owned this one a few years ago and installed the Race Cuts... The G17 was in excellent condition when I sold it.... Nice 1st gen 17's are getting harder to find...

·
Banned
2,348 Posts
I believe I owned this one a few years ago and installed the Race Cuts... The G17 was in excellent condition when I sold it.... Nice 1st gen 17's are getting harder to find...
may be because they make 3rd gen now with better technology and possibly more durable polymer and steel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts