General Flynn; If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control The Other 98%

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by TGT, Jul 1, 2020.

  1. TGT

    TGT

    Messages:
    1,132
    Likes Received:
    3,404
    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2005
    Location:
    Texas
    .

    https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-dont-act-2-people-control-98/


    I am very angry & dismayed with the anarchy and random violence that is being allowed to sweep through our Nation, but feel helpless like there is nothing I can do. I only wish that someone like General Flynn would emerge and come forward to take decisive action for the thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of like-minded Americans like myself that are ready to concentrate our huge numbers into a concerted fight to save America. I’m sorry to say that the left has already proved that anything short of an aggressive show of force will not be enough to take America off this treacherous course. With the Democrat's and the media's help, the left finds excuses to riot, burn, loot, and incite general anarchy. As conservatives and law-abiding citizens sit idle, our country is being transformed to 3rd world style communism as our "leaders" stand by to appease and enable it, if not downright promote it.


    Here is just one except from the link I provided of what General Flynn had to say;

    If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
    I believe the attacks being presented to us today are part of a well-orchestrated and well-funded effort that uses racism as its sword to aggravate our battlefield dispositions. This weapon is used to leverage and legitimize violence and crime, not to seek or serve the truth.

    The dark forces' weapons formed against us serve one purpose: to promote radical social change through power and control. Socialism and the creation of a socialist society are their ultimate goals.


    They are also intent on driving God out of our families, our schools and our courts. They are even seeking the very removal of God from our churches, essentially hoping to remove God from our everyday lives.


    Remember, we will only remain united as "one nation under God."
     
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  2. Ramjet38

    Ramjet38 Mentally Frozen

    Messages:
    23,018
    Likes Received:
    66,484
    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2001
    Location:
    Wilderness of Life
    World gets crazier every day. Interesting times we live in and I don't know where this is all going to lead to, but I don't think it will be good. Especially if slow Joe is elected.
     
    texmex, Caver 60, Boundertom and 6 others like this.

  3. jd4223

    jd4223

    Messages:
    406
    Likes Received:
    676
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2011
    Location:
    Detroit
    The main reason the Left has accomplished all of this chaos and their criminal acts is because of the support of the so called Republicans in the House. They sit back and allow the Democrats to do whatever they want. In a lot of the cases the Republican leaders aided and abetted the Democrats! All us Conservatives hear for the last 30 years is "We" the "Republican Party" couldn't do anything because the Democrats controlled the Senate. Us Conservative voters gave the Republicans the Senate and they still failed to taken action crying that they couldn't do anything because the Democrats controlled the House. We then gave them the House. They continued to cry saying there was a Democrat president keeping them from taking charge. We gave the Republican Party the possible best ever president next to President Reagan, Donald J Trump and what did they do? They peed in their underpants! They undermined (and still do) President Trump every chance they get! They couldn't wait to lose the House so they could cry and say they were just getting ready to turn this country around...what a joke! Say good bye to the Greatest country in the world as soon as President Trumps time in office is over. With the blessings and assistance from the Republican leaders,the Democrats will succeed in turning the U.S.A. into a Third World Crap Hole! Wrought with corruption and socialism!
     
  4. DonGlock26

    DonGlock26

    Messages:
    70,742
    Likes Received:
    61,154
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2001
    Obama, Brennan, and Clapper were afraid that Gen. Flynn was going to audit the CIA's off the books billions. He had to be destroyed. Well, they failed. The fallout will be interesting.
     
  5. jd4223

    jd4223

    Messages:
    406
    Likes Received:
    676
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2011
    Location:
    Detroit
    Interesting in the fact that justice will never be served! The Republicans in charge sat back and allowed and continue to allow the Democrats to write the narrative. They knew 3 years ago there was no "Russian Collusion" but allowed the Democrats to commit untold damage to our country all the while hoping something would cause President Trump to be removed from office.
     
  6. ReaPer105

    ReaPer105

    Messages:
    6,030
    Likes Received:
    11,846
    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2017
    I think he's low on his percentage, but he's right on everything else.
    I think half the black US population is on board with it and that's some 7% of the population I think.
     
  7. BillKilgore

    BillKilgore

    Messages:
    2,584
    Likes Received:
    7,031
    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2011
    Location:
    North Carolina
    General Flynn needs to be appointed head of the FBI.

    Imagine the pucker factor for the doppelgängers.
     
    9jeeps, cyberghostx13 and Ramjet38 like this.
  8. cyberghostx13

    cyberghostx13 USMC "The Few The Proud"

    Messages:
    9,531
    Likes Received:
    15,958
    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2006
    Location:
    Route 66 Straight On To ORION
    Simply put, I am ready for Civil War Part II, pitting the haters of America against the lovers of America. If a battle was being fought near me I would join and even die for CONSERVATIVE AMERICA. Great way to leave the Planet if need be.

    Watching the statues come down, seniors being beaten up, and a man and wife protecting their home(St. Louis) from invasion by an advancing group of thugs, the wife with a semi-auto handgun and the husband with an AR-15. Saw the above on FNC, this hate America stuff has gone way past the riot stage, they are trying to take over the country right now.
     
  9. napp32

    napp32

    Messages:
    5,525
    Likes Received:
    7,759
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2009
    If slow Joe is elected, he won't serve more than two weeks. The person we really need to worry about is whomever is Joe's vice president.
     
    9jeeps, vikingsoftpaw, MB-G26 and 7 others like this.
  10. cyberghostx13

    cyberghostx13 USMC "The Few The Proud"

    Messages:
    9,531
    Likes Received:
    15,958
    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2006
    Location:
    Route 66 Straight On To ORION
    You are correct. Both parties suck and we have been a third world country since the election of Obama, minus the nukes of course. 2016 Election we had two choices Hillory or Trump. Choosing Trump doesn't mean I endorse the whole Republican Party. RHINOS need to be not re-elected just as much as the "Otherside" needs to be shut down. Drain The Swamp needs to be applied to any who have been jiving the system in a criminal fashion with their dirty politics in Washington D.C.

    If things go really, really right in November and Conservatives control all three branches and many liberal mayors and governors lose their jobs, then some other big deals need to be accomplished. Like National I.D.s with fingerprint and optical recognition. The WALL to be built in a year. Political criminals need to be arrested/charged, tried and "If" guilty sent to prison immediately. Sanctuary Cities are totally gone from the land. Those are just for starters. American Citizens need to have the final say in almost everything, especially how our dollars are spent. Congress and Senate to work Monday thru Friday 8-5 with only 2-3 weeks vacation and only 7 Holidays off.

    If all goes well in November and landslides do happen then those "Baddies" that were caught on camera pulling down statues will have to put them back up. George Seros to be arrested for both TREASON and SEDITION, kept in Federal Prison till the trial. If guilty then life in prison no parole and all his money given to Veteran's groups like Wounded Warriors.
     
  11. DAKA

    DAKA

    Messages:
    9,152
    Likes Received:
    12,488
    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2009
    Location:
    DELETED but SOUTH
    Again.... THE TAIL IS WAGGING THE DOG
     
  12. BobbyS

    BobbyS Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner

    Messages:
    13,877
    Likes Received:
    13,410
    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2010
    Location:
    Boonies New Mexico
    gunz n knives my friend.......gunz n knives...
     
    Budqweiser and Ramjet38 like this.
  13. cyberghostx13

    cyberghostx13 USMC "The Few The Proud"

    Messages:
    9,531
    Likes Received:
    15,958
    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2006
    Location:
    Route 66 Straight On To ORION
    Well the two people I blame for the whole shabang are Obama and Seros and I hope sometime after November 2020 they are put in prison.
     
    Doc Holliday likes this.
  14. ithaca_deerslayer

    ithaca_deerslayer

    Messages:
    32,388
    Likes Received:
    28,844
    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2000
    Location:
    Upstate NY, USA
    Seems to me Trump and Republicans need to win elections to do anything about this. And then put more conservative judges on the Supreme Court.

    Law and order and equality of opportunity and basic individual rights need to become the standard.

    Affirmative action and group identity politcs and forced equity (equality of outcome forced through discrimination) need to be done away with.

    But if half the population is going to support the Democrat and socialist and racist agenda of lawlessness and violating individual rights, then the country keeps going down the toilet.
     
    TGT likes this.
  15. BobbyS

    BobbyS Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner

    Messages:
    13,877
    Likes Received:
    13,410
    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2010
    Location:
    Boonies New Mexico
    dems are more than 2% general
     
  16. TGT

    TGT

    Messages:
    1,132
    Likes Received:
    3,404
    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2005
    Location:
    Texas
    I normally enjoy & appreciate reading your posts of good reason and logic. But, I no longer think that is possible to save the nation by voting. The Republicans can only survive by ceding power to Democrats and appeasing their huge radical base that promotes open borders, fraudulent voting, and allowing our streets to be overrun by anarchists & America Haters. If we give the Free Sh*t Army what they want by redistributing wealth, radical affirmative action, and dismantling law enforcement, etc, then we have become the Democrat party ourselves! The next time a Democrat takes the Presidency they WILL completely destroy the nation. They will do what BLM & Antifa tells them, including restrictions on 1st & 2nd amendments. Are you willing to hand over your free nation to modern Bolsheviks because you lost an election? Keep in mind that AOC just won reelection by 79% of the vote. This is the kind of America that we are facing nationwide. I'm old enough now that I am not afraid to die. If Donald Trump declared War on the Democrats tomorrow and put Flynn in charge, I'd want to know where the recruiting office is so I could enlist. At 66 I couldn't do basic training like a young guy, but I sure as hell could aim a rifle well enough.
     
    ithaca_deerslayer likes this.
  17. ithaca_deerslayer

    ithaca_deerslayer

    Messages:
    32,388
    Likes Received:
    28,844
    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2000
    Location:
    Upstate NY, USA
    I'm a peaceful law abiding person, so I'm always looking for peaceful law abiding solutions :)
     
    TGT likes this.
  18. Doc Holliday

    Doc Holliday CLM

    Messages:
    8,142
    Likes Received:
    7,694
    Joined:
    May 13, 2007
    Location:
    Arizona
    Unfortunately for this country, that time has passed.
     
  19. Nemesis.

    Nemesis.

    Messages:
    2,445
    Likes Received:
    4,808
    Joined:
    May 13, 2010
    It's not "2% controlling the other 98%."

    Half of America is registered to vote RAT. A more accurate assessment is "half of America is controlling the other half."

    But, add to the RAT number, Libtardians. Dunno what their number is, but they definitely are not conservative. Open borders. Vending machine narcotics. A woman's "liberty" to murder her unborn child. Pervert's "liberty" to pursue their perversion. Add to the 50% RAT number the libertarians.

    So, we'll say 52% of America (I doubt there are really that many libertarians. They're truly coocoo.)

    Add to that number all Republican career pimps, er, I mean, politicians. They are decidedly in the camp of the America haters.

    Add to that number registered Republicans who get their news from the main stream media outlets. That means they're totally ignorant as to what's really going on. These are the fools who truly don't know that blacks care nothing about black lives. These fools don't know that for every ten blacks murdered, nine are murdered by other blacks.

    Dunno what the exact percentages are, but we're sure up against more than a mere 2%. Not even our Repugnant Congress is watching our backs.
     
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  20. TGT

    TGT

    Messages:
    1,132
    Likes Received:
    3,404
    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2005
    Location:
    Texas
    Yep.
    But regardless of the numbers, the end results will be the same.

    I really think what General Flynn is referring to is the 2% of the population who are the anarchists and America haters that will engage in the looting, burning, and general mayhem. If you tallied up the voting strong sympathizers for BLM's violent ideology, you could probably figure 20% of the black population, and add another 10% of radical stupid white kids who hate America & prefer a "socialist" America, then you get that established 30% figure that always votes Bernie Sanders &/or Democrat. Add in the remaining moderate whites and blacks (blacks being only 13% of the population) who will usually vote Democrat, and you arrive at that slightly more then "half" figure you refer to...and that we lose to.

    Ultimately, the results are the same. The Democrat party has become far left and caters to its rabid vocal extremists that enact radical laws and seat extremist judges. Vote Democrat & you get the whole package deal included.
     
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020