Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
20,411 Posts
The G20/21/29/30 will probably be the last to become available in Gen4. Why? Because you already have available the G20, G20SF, G21, G21SF, G29, G29SF, G30 and G30SF. In a Gen4 G30, only difference would be the grip texture, reversible mag catch and size large modular back strap.

·
Glock Sportsman
1,363 Posts
No, other than there are feeding problems.
You can't be serious, are you?
I would disregard this person's comment, because many are asking the same question without a definite answer. We just have to wait a little more, I guess. As to the feeding problems..... how can you tell if it was not released as yet?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Over at pistol-training.com, Todd stated that a reliable source at Glock told him the Gen 4 G21's were in process. I have not seen this anywhere else though, so take it as gossip at this point.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Per Fulton County Sheriff Dept. there are feeding problems with the 4th Gen Glock 22. What you do with this information is up to you take it or leave it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Per Fulton County Sheriff Dept. there are feeding problems with the 4th Gen Glock 22. What you do with this information is up to you take it or leave it.
The glock 22 is not the same as A glock21 or 30 I've had gen 22 and 23 with problems, I've never had one wih a 30 or 21.

It's a little premature to state that a gun that is not even on the market yet will suffer problems.:wavey:

It migt pertain to my question if I had asked about a 40 cal but I was asking about the glock30 in gen4 coming out.

·
Registered
715 Posts
People said that the Gen 4 26 was going to be the same just with the larger backstrap, different texturing and larger mag release. They were wrong, I would almost bet that they are going to make the grip smaller and that duel recoil in the 21 would make the xdm 45 trash. Just my .2 cents!!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I love my 30SF and am looking forward to the Gen4 30 even if the grip is not any smaller. I won't sell my Gen3 though. Never.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts