close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Glock Gen4 G30 w/ns, Milt Sparks, Adv. Arms. & More

Discussion in 'Firearms Listings' started by Sandaholic, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Sandaholic

Sandaholic

Gen 4 G30 I bought new in 2015. It has TruGlo TFX Pro tritium+fiber optic night sights installed. No flaws, this pistol shoots amazing. I switched to HK's and this has been sitting for a while. Comes with all factory items including case. Plus a 9 round flush mag and an X-grip adapter for a 13 round G21mag. I also just remembered I bought a 23lb Wolff Guide Rod & Spring Set for extra power loads. This kit came from Lone Wolf and fits G29,G30 and G36 pistols

The Milt Sparks Holster is a Black Leather Criterion. The Criterion has the reinforced mouth, rides low and has the neodymium magnetic snaps (which are awesome btw). Also comes with a G21 IWB spare mag holster. Which will fit both the G21 and the 10 round G30 mags.

The G30 Advantage Arms kit is no longer made as most of you know. This one has been pretty good to us. It prefers Remington Golden Bullets as far as I can tell. This was the platform I taught my wife to shoot with. I'm not sure if she was limp wristing or what but she would have an issue or 2 every 100 rounds or so. I personally never seemed to have any troubles with it until it got a little dirty. Oddly I must have the one kit that didn't prefer the recommended CCI's. Go figure. It will run on anything we just seemed to have less issues with Rem. GBs. The kit comes with 6 spare G21 size 10 round mags with X-grip adapters on them. That makes for a really nice grip. Later on I bought her a Ruger Mark IV Hunter to be her dedicated 22lr trainer. I also installed TruGlo fiber optics on this. Only flaw it has is when I pushed the fiber optics on the steel of the sights curled up a bit of the aluminum slide. Hardly noticeable but you can see this in the pics I took.

I've taken a bunch of pictures I'm just not sure how I'm going to get them on here yet. If you PM me your mobile # I can text you pics in the mean time. I have positive feed back on other sites that I can direct you to.

$600 shipped for the G30 and spring set

$120 shipped for the Milt Sparks Holsters

$300 shipped for the Advantage Arms kit and the extra mags

$850 shipped for all of it. I'd probably ship the pistol to your FFL and the Holsters and kit to you direct. I have $1500 in this.

I might take a Gen3 G21 in partial trade.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018 at 11:52 AM
  2. Sandaholic

Sandaholic

3. Sandaholic

Sandaholic

4. Sandaholic

Sandaholic

5. Sandaholic

Sandaholic

6. Sandaholic

Sandaholic