Glock Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bet it's a GREAT SHOOTER, but my Glock 21SF RTF2 feels sooooo much better!! I better dual recoil springs will make it a dream to shoot...making soft recoil Serta Soft!:tongueout:

I've got a feeling the G30S in Gen4 will be the best .45 in your Gen4 Variety!

·
Registered
27,821 Posts
The G21 Gen4 without a back strap is identical in grip size to the SF Gen3. RTF or not. The mid-sized grip is the same as a regular Gen3 grip.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
It sure does not feel that way to me - the GEN4 feels smaller - a lot smaller.

Not saying they are actually different - never measured them - just the feel.

Strange - my G19 use to feel sort of BIG - now that I am getting some range time with the G21 when I pick up the G19 it seems really small.

:dunno:

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nah... Didn't buy one.. Felt it in the LGS, with no backstrap. The G21SF RTF2 I own feel better and slimmer in hand to me... I know it's mostly subjective. But the G19/23 feels the best abs benefits the most from the Gen4 "SFing" to me...

·
Curmudgeon
592 Posts
When did Glock ownership become an issue of "ergonomics"?
My first Glock was a G17! Way back when all Glocks were G17s!
Either you like them or you don't.
Being a true American, (bigger is better) I tried the Glock 21, bought it, decided to go 10mm, got the Glock 20, liked it so much, got the Glock 29.
I carry the G17 daily, in "homage"...

·
Banned
8,027 Posts
The G21 Gen4 without a back strap is identical in grip size to the SF Gen3. RTF or not. The mid-sized grip is the same as a regular Gen3 grip.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
I've got a leather molded High Noon Holster for all G3/G4 Glock 20/21's. Without adjusting retention screw I can throw the holster off with my G4 21 but it is impossible with my G3 20SF. The grip feels smaller with no back strap on the 21 G4 than the G3 20SF. I think the widest part of the frame must be slightly smaller also since that and the trigger guard is where retention is. They're all a little different (1's, 2's, 2.5's, 3's, 4's, RTF's, RTF2's). Glock's are super reliable because they have looser tolerences than a Daytona Beach prostitute. [END]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.