Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When looking at the gen 4 "summer special" glocks, I see everything I'm interested in for my next Glock; however, not all in one package. What I want is:
Pkg. 1. Glock 19 FS (front serration, steel sights, extended mag. catch release and extended slide stop lever).
Pkg. 2. OD GREEN in MOS configuration.

Anyone know if you can order one like that. If so, any recommendations on where to order from.

·
Registered
33,647 Posts
There is a seller on Gunbroker selling lots of OD frames. So there are several ways to get to what you want but unfortunately I don't think buying one stock gun from Glock is going to be one of them.

I'm waiting to see a Gen 5 in person before I get any new 19 or 26. I really want a matching 19/26 but who knows how long it will be before Glock does a Gen 5 26.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a seller on Gunbroker selling lots of OD frames. So there are several ways to get to what you want but unfortunately I don't think buying one stock gun from Glock is going to be one of them.

I'm waiting to see a Gen 5 in person before I get any new 19 or 26. I really want a matching 19/26 but who knows how long it will be before Glock does a Gen 5 26.
Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.