close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gen 4 model 21?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by knight601, Feb 19, 2010.

Tags:
  1. knight601

knight601

I can not wait until they release a Gen 4 model 21. Want it for my duty gun.
    Handled a Gen4 22, feels great, like the bog mag release and double recoil. Any rumors on the 21 out there? Saw one guy here wrote he heard this summer for a Gen4 30. I took the Adv. Armorer class recently and they would only tell us that the 19/23 would be next (biggest sellers) sometime later in 2010. (Makes me wonder about that 30 rumor). The Ambi mag release on the 21sf will be discontinued (good riddance), and eventually all Glocks sold will be Gen4's. Glock was also talking about producing entire guns here. Researching different finishes for them. Said they wanted something as good or better than Tennifer. Said EPA won't let them apply Tennifer in the US due to producing cyanide gas as a byproduct of their process. But, I've heard of other companies being able to apply a Tennifer type finish in the US for machine and auto parts applications. Glock also said they were starting construction of a 100 meter range...rifle?