Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to purchase a gen 4 Glock 19 slide that is pre milled for an RMR. Looking for a slide completion kit. I've seen a few kits that are marked last gen 1-3, not finding any gen 4 kits.

as best s I can tell the only difference between the two kits Is the recoil springs. or am I missing something else?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm about to purchase a gen 4 Glock 19 slide that is pre milled for an RMR. Looking for a slide completion kit. I've seen a few kits that are marked last gen 1-3, not finding any gen 4 kits.

as best s I can tell the only difference between the two kits Is the recoil springs. or am I missing something else?
I’m wondering the same thing....

·
MacGyver
8,471 Posts
You don't have to buy a "kit", but can just buy the parts individually- not that much $ (if any) saved in a "kit". Use your internet skills.

OR-- use your telephone skills (yup- that magical texting device and social media device) and call these companies that sell parts to order via a human (like old us guys do- actually speak to people to get directly to the scoop).

Reactions: Glock232

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Don't quote me, but I've just done a couple of gen 4 frames. The only differences that i'm for sure of are the trigger housing and trigger bar between the Gen 3 and Gen 4- Oh, and the recoil spring assembly for the upper.

Edit: There are bushings out there to enable running Gen 3 RSAs in Gen4s.

·
Registered
145 Posts
You don't have to buy a "kit", but can just buy the parts individually- not that much $ (if any) saved in a "kit". Use your internet skills.

OR-- use your telephone skills (yup- that magical texting device and social media device) and call these companies that sell parts to order via a human (like old us guys do- actually speak to people to get directly to the scoop).
A bit facetious, aren’t you?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Don't quote me, but I've just done a couple of gen 4 frames. The only differences that i'm for sure of are the trigger housing and trigger bar between the Gen 3 and Gen 4- Oh, and the recoil spring assembly for the upper.

Edit: There are bushings out there to enable running Gen 3 RSAs in Gen4s.
Thanks for the insight!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts