Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had the G27 for about 2 weeks now, but haven't had any time to shoot it until today. Put the first 100 rounds through her and of course was flawless as expected. I haven't cleaned it at all beforehand either (still had the copper grease and all). Used blazer brass 40 s&w 180gr ammo. All my shots were fired at 20 ft out. I still am undecided how i feel about the new finish on the slide, but overall I am very satisfied and a big fan of all the new features. So heres a pic of my target and hopefully you all are enjoying your Gen 4 Glocks as much as i am!

Tommy

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Im field stripping it and cleaning now. I have noticed that it is a tad bit more difficult to clean the slide with this new finish. Although i do like that fact that its alot grippier, im gonna have to go ahead and agree that im a fan of the older black finish. But regardless, im in love with the G4 baby glocks!

·
familyman
3,103 Posts
...picked up my Gen4 G19 today...love the rtf, mag release and slide release...dry firing it seems RIGHT. My first pistol was a used 2nd gen 19. This
FEELS so much BETTER.

I will take it and my new Gen3 26 to the pack field soon.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Another gen 4 27 fan here. Picked this up on Monday. Put 200 flawless rounds through it. I just might have a new favorite EDC.
Where can I score a box of those GoldDots? Last box I had like that one was years ago. All I see now is the 20rd ones.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Awesome! Gun looks great. I've only had a mine a short time but am already thinking about a G4 myself. Love the way the 27 shoots. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love my gen 4 27. Ive put 500 rounds of .40 cal thru it, and 200 rounds of 9mm with lone wolf conversion barrel, and not one malfunction. The 9mm's dont always lock the slide back on the last round, but it might have something to do with the old beat up g17 mag that I was using because it was the only one i had at the time. Got some new g26 mags that ill try on my next outing.

The only problem i've had with this gun is the serrated trigger tearin up my trigger finger a little bit. Waitin on my g17 smooth trigger to come in the mail and see how much it improves it.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Where can I score a box of those GoldDots? Last box I had like that one was years ago. All I see now is the 20rd ones.
My local gun store has some as well. It's probably REALLY old stock. The current 50 round boxes look like the 20 round boxes and are only supposed to be sold to LE.

·
Registered
303 Posts
My local gun store has some as well. It's probably REALLY old stock. The current 50 round boxes look like the 20 round boxes and are only supposed to be sold to LE.
What do they run? Would you ship em to me? PM me if you are willing.

Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts