close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gen 4 Glock 22 w/28926 extractor and 0-1-4 RSA throws brass in my face.....

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Will Beararms, Jun 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Will Beararms

Will Beararms Millennium Member

With Tula .180 gram FMJ. 4 or 5 out of 100 rounds went to the face or back of the head. The other 100 rounds of Winchester White Box .180 grain JHP functioned flawlessly.

The funny thing is the Tula is pretty dad gum accurate. It was not any more dirty than any other round I have short nor did it stink.

At no time was functioning an issue. I will tell you that on at least two of the Tulas I was getting tired and did not have the proper grip. The other two or three were definitely brass to the cranial area with perfect technique.

The Gen 4 22 is actually becoming very comfortable to shoot. The trigger just better and better. The grey Teflon-ish finish is as durable as any others I have had.

That's it just wanted to check in and let the Glock lovers and Glock haters know.......

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  2. linuxi

linuxi

Yes, my Gen 4 Glock 23 w/28926 extractor and 0-3-3 RSA has the same problem. I sent it back to Glock, they said it was fine and returned it to me without fixing anything.

3. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

There is a "sticky" thread on GT on this topic.'08.

4. Will Beararms

Will Beararms Millennium Member

Thanks I am going to leave it as is. It is not enough of an issue to warrant concern for me. I posted it out of a feeling of the need for full disclosure. I buzz what is left of my hair so I always wear a hat when shooting so it was nothing more than something I noticed. Yes it could be an issue in the realm of self-defense.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012