1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
You are fast. I just received that email. :rofl:

·
Registered
11,606 Posts
By the time you buy 3 new magazines and install new internals you have $400 in an old G2 Glock. I will pass.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
i think glock puts in new internals before these are sold

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
i think glock puts in new internals before these are sold
I wouldn't bet on it. These are LE trade-in pistols. They are not traded in to Glock. They are traded in to the vendor.

I have no reason to believe they wouldn't be very dependable pistols, but don't expect them to go through Smyrna on their way to you.

They are only as good as their trading-in agency's armorer.

·
Registered
11,606 Posts
I wouldn't bet on it. These are LE trade-in pistols. They are not traded in to Glock. They are traded in to the vendor.

I have no reason to believe they wouldn't be very dependable pistols, but don't expect them to go through Smyrna on their way to you.

Correct, and that is not a bargain for an old used G2 Glock with 1 magazine. They sell the other 2 magazines that were traded in with the gun.

·
Registered
157 Posts
You're probably thinking of the factory refurbs. Those are floating around out there too. I believe Glock refinishes the slide on the refurbs too.
i got a g22 gen 2 at a gun show with 3 mags and and it is listed in the sn . guide as a Glock refurbish, i like it better than any other gen's. it had all new internials (springs) it looks as it hasnot been shot very much. and i save $150.00

·
Registered
5,084 Posts

·
Registered
14,963 Posts
LE pistols are the best buys. Most have less than 2k rounds out of them, just holster wear.

I do hate buying a used gun that I cant get hands on first.

·
Registered
11,606 Posts
LE pistols are the best buys. Most have less than 2k rounds out of them, just holster wear.

I looked at some 10 year old Glocks from a SWAT team last year that had approximately 100,000 rounds fired from each.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
I looked at some 10 year old Glocks from a SWAT team last year that had approximately 100,000 rounds fired from each.
Ya but SWAT teams practice a hell of alot more then the average LEO..

·
Registered
5,084 Posts

SO WHATS YOUR POINT? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts