Glock Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody here own this pistol, or know the person who does? I have the original blue label Tupperware with label still affixed. No manual, no mags, no loader, no tool, no brush was inside. Would love to reunite this with the current owner. If you prefer to private message me I completely understand. Proof of ownership will be needed (pic with serial number). If you cannot or will not provide, don't bother. The owner will remain confidential if preferred. I obtained this in an acquisition and would like to reunite that elusive pistol with its proper home. Thank You...Happy Glocking!

Mods...if i did something wrong here i apologize.

·
Premium Member
8,640 Posts
Hope u find the owner!! Just awesome of u to try to find the him/her. It was via the kindness of another collector such as yourself that Smokie was able to obtain the case for one of his G1 19s.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I wish I did!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
So close! I have DN182US!!

·
Premium Member
8,640 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sorry, fat fingers! I have DN682US! Its actually a Gen 2 gun.

Reactions: Glockaholics

·
Premium Member
8,640 Posts
Sorry, fat fingers! I have DN682US! Its actually a Gen 2 gun.
That's really cool - to have a G2 DN prefix. Where did u find it?

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread, as I often do.
From chapter 9 of Sadowski's "Book of Glock"
This Gen1 commercial run of G19 pistols were prefix serial numbered DN000US through DN999US.
mhw169's assertion that DN682US is a Gen 2 gun means that Sadowski's book could be incorrect. The bigger question would be where is the line in DN prefix between Gen 1 and Gen 2?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Any chance you could post a pic?
Gun Product Firearm Trigger Ammunition
Gun Product Firearm Photograph Trigger

Originals Mags, Black Parts but not the original box (tupperware with repo label). Also have the correct manual courtesy of Glockhoarder!

·
Registered
163 Posts
This Gen1 commercial run of G19 pistols were prefix serial numbered DN000US through DN999US.
mhw169's assertion that DN682US is a Gen 2 gun means that Sadowski's book could be incorrect. The bigger question would be where is the line in DN prefix between Gen 1 and Gen 2?
Pictures posted, definitely a Gen 2!!

·
Banned
100 Posts
Sadowskis's book is definitely incorrect on more than one count. I have serial number DN2xx and it is definitely a gen 2 19. I also have serial number CWT5xx and it is definitely a gen 2 17L. Thee Sadowski book says that serials CWT were the first run of gen3 17L's

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Sadowskis's book is definitely incorrect on more than one count. I have serial number DN2xx and it is definitely a gen 2 19.
Man, I like hearing that. Seems like the potential number of Gen 1 G19s keeps getting lower.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.