Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It just gets better and better.

Just days after the Gen 1 19 that's a Gen 2 went up now we have the only known Gen 1 22!!! GB item # 736566145.

I'm thinking $20k minimum for this rarity!!!

Good Lord.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
It just gets better and better.

Just days after the Gen 1 19 that's a Gen 2 went up now we have the only known Gen 1 22!!! GB item # 736566145.

I'm thinking $20k minimum for this rarity!!!

Good Lord.
Well the general rule of thumb seems to be "if it's older than a Gen3, it's automatically a Gen1". :supergrin:

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: Jsferrazza

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol!

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like it's been updated to include correct info.
Cool.

I sent the seller a note as soon as I saw the listing. I'm sure others did as well.

Sellers have to learn the generations....

·
Registered
176 Posts
As long as there are plenty of clear pictures, it is a non issue. It is no different than a counter guy not knowing much about that used pistol in the case. That’s why you ask to see it. Ironically, I just bought a Sub2k Glock 17 version from this exact outfit yesterday.

·
180 Grain
157 Posts
WOW! A Gen 1 G22! Will wonders ever cease....;) :D

BUT, she IS a nice looking, early G22.....Hmmmm :rolleyes:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Those guys actually are stand-up dealers but I'm sure their internet guys aren't that experienced. That shop was twenty minutes from my house when I lived in Florida and had the best range around... But I'm still surprised at how few people know what a gen 2 is.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Those guys actually are stand-up dealers but I'm sure their internet guys aren't that experienced. That shop was twenty minutes from my house when I lived in Florida and had the best range around... But I'm still surprised at how few people know what a gen 2 is.
I agree. I go to the Clearwater location on a regular basis and all of the guys there are great.

·
180 Grain
157 Posts
The auction is actually interesting to watch....she's slowly creeping up there and there's still 8 days to go! We'll see where she winds up...:cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts