Glock Talk banner

Gel pepper spray

1142 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  1canvas
It's time for me to rotate out my old pepper spray (Fox). I buy different sizes for different needs. I was always concerned about back spray on me if I ever used it in the car out the window. Both my wife and I always buy the stream spray. I was thinking of the gel or foam spray for the cars thinking I would be less likely to get blow back on me. What do you think? Is the gel or foam as effective as the spray? I see Fox only offers stream, cone, and foam.
Thanks.
It's time for me to rotate out my old pepper spray (Fox). I buy different sizes for different needs. I was always concerned about back spray on me if I ever used it in the car out the window. Both my wife and I always buy the stream spray. I was thinking of the gel or foam spray for the cars thinking I would be less likely to get blow back on me. What do you think? Is the gel or foam as effective as the spray? I see Fox only offers stream, cone, and foam.
Thanks.
See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· KoolAidAntidote
6,118 Posts
Thanks.
Foam has been effective when I've seen it used. Danger of contamination of unintended targets is reduced, but there is some concern about suspects wiping it off and diminishing its effect.
best,
Mas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.