close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gecko45 and his ilk...

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by atimetobuild, Oct 25, 2006.

1. atimetobuild

atimetobuild Tactibilly

(Originally posted at the lighter side, b4 I realized this would probably be a better place.)

I am not trying to stir up trouble.

I was just wanting to read old troll posts for the humor value, and I noticed someone referring to some "all time great trolls," like Gecko45, Gunkid, HiSpeedLoDrag, and SecurityOffice.

I tried searching for posts by them, but no results came up. I assume the Admins deleted them or something to keep the forum on track. It seems like leaving them locked would harmless enough, though. Like I said, I am not trying to stir up trouble, I was just curious from a humor perspective.

Does anyone know about this? Are old troll posts deleted, or was I just not performing the right search.

Ok, one more time: I am new here. I hope I am not "opening up a can of worms." If so, I apologize.

2. atimetobuild

atimetobuild Tactibilly

OK, sorry, I just read the guidelines more closely and saw that I should have posted this in the Support forum.

Can this be moved?

3. vote Republican

vote Republican White and nerdy Moderator

I doubt Eric went through and deleted all their posts. He does periodically archive stuff so if they haven't posted in a while that goes away.